Royal Gossip
October 22, 2017, 02:35:33 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 36 37 38 [39]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Andrew's Scandal - Update: named in 'underage sex slave' lawsuit filed in U.S. court  (Read 66078 times)
india
Princess

« Reply #760 on: January 29, 2015, 11:52:13 pm »

William isn't doing much of anything.
CarryingOn
Duchess

http://media.tumblr.com/6fa12932f6e3affcfb7d37c57f

« Reply #761 on: January 30, 2015, 03:03:08 am »

William isn't doing anything and neither is Kate. Harry is the only one doing anything, so there's no one for these girls to ride on the backs of. They are heiresses, they're never going to have to get real jobs, 'real' jobs, or any other type of jobs unless they go broke which, while not impossible, is unlikely to happen. All of them are in the same useless boat really.
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #762 on: January 30, 2015, 04:07:07 am »

Like it or not, William and Harry are the ones who will either shoulder the responsibilities or just let it fall, but the Yorks will only make the job harder than it has to be.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
cate1949
Princess

« Reply #763 on: January 30, 2015, 08:34:53 pm »

another article keeping the story alive in the US

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/01/30/conservative-scold-ken-starr-got-a-billionaire-alleged pedophile-off.htmlhttp://

what is notable about this article is that the cover of the National Enquirer story which claims to have the video tapes is featured in this story - but not mentioned much. Just pics of the cover and it's headlines etc.  The NE claims they have video of Andy in the "sex dungeon" having sex.  The cover features a grainy black and white pic of what appears to be Andy in bed.  The NE is one weird paper - but they have broken major stories such as John Edwards love child.  I'd guess they would be open to a major lawsuit if their claims are false.  I don't know what to think about this - but it is just more wood to the fire and if it is true - wow.
Little light
Baroness

« Reply #764 on: January 30, 2015, 08:44:35 pm »

can you repost the link please?

It's not working for me.

thank you.
Aquitaine
Baroness

« Reply #765 on: January 30, 2015, 09:21:06 pm »

Little light, I couldn't access the Daily Beast link either, but Celeb Dirty Laundry has a copy of the cover here:
http://www.celebdirtylaundry.com/2015/prince-andrews-viral-video-of-sex-slave-scandal-with-underage-girl-caught-on-tape-photo/

@ Cate: I'm not entirely sure what to think about this either - I'd always thought of NE as being a crackpot publication which nobody takes seriously and only ever breaks stories by accident. I'm not entirely familiar with NE, being a Brit, but it seems to me that their M.O. is to keep churning out crazy celeb stories until one of them turns out to be true.

That being said, if the man on the cover really is Andrew and not a lookalike/photoshop job, then it has to be a still from the video they claim to have, and there were reports that Epstein rigged his home with hidden cameras so he could film his VIP guests enjoying his special brand of "hospitality" for future leverage, so it wouldn't surprise me if a video does exist.

And if NE truly did unearth and publish stills from the video, wouldn't that give Epstein/Andrew's lawyers grounds to argue that it cannot be used as evidence in any legal proceedings as having it published in a sensationalist publication like NE would affect the jury's impartiality?
CarryingOn
Duchess

http://media.tumblr.com/6fa12932f6e3affcfb7d37c57f

« Reply #766 on: January 30, 2015, 09:32:15 pm »

I'm on another forum (not royal related), that posted an article that was originally published the NE and when some people tried to call out the validity of the article due to it being published in the NE, the people who countered said that the NE has apparently had a come up when it comes to their story breaking. They're not a perfect newspaper, you can't take everything they print seriously but apparently TNE has had a few gems in their time and apparently, they did break the John Edwards story.

I'm not going to say in one direction or the other, just that's it's possible.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2015, 09:38:57 pm by CarryingOn » Logged
Aquitaine
Baroness

« Reply #767 on: January 30, 2015, 09:51:09 pm »

Thank you CarryingOn - I just glanced at the other headlines they had on the cover and thought, "Nuh-uh, no way is this reputable journalism." I guess we'll have to wait and see whether there's any truth to this - how the attorneys (on either side) react to this revelation will be very telling imo.

(Slightly off-topic, but how does NE compare to something like the Globe?)
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #768 on: January 30, 2015, 10:01:56 pm »

^ I just did a google url shortener on the link (thanks to AnaBolena mentioning the facility). This works for me.

http://goo.gl/B7uacY

Update - just tried it several times and it works for me.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2015, 10:05:07 pm by gingerboy24 » Logged
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #769 on: January 31, 2015, 01:39:21 am »

Got this off of my gossip account:

Revolting-Subject ‏@UnRoyalReporter Jan 29

Oh the Grand old @TheDukeOfYork
He had a *nasty* friend
He set him up with teenage girl & monarchy was never the same again

Revolting-Subject ‏@UnRoyalReporter Jan 29

Thr was a wee girl clld Jane Doe,
Who was vulnerable frm head 2 toe
She was barely legal
But he was supposedly regal & he'll get away u know

Yes, it's getting bad for Andrew out there.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
cate1949
Princess

« Reply #770 on: January 31, 2015, 04:13:31 am »

it is so hard to tell with the NE - they are very sensationalistic in the way they cover things and they pay their informants which is frowned upon in the US.  But they have broken several important stories - besides Edwards they also played a key role in the arrest of the person who killed Ennis Cosby and the police gave them credit for that.  They have been sued a lot and have had to retract some stories because their informants lied but as I said - they have uncovered several important stories.  I think the comparison would be with the old News of the World maybe?

If they really have seen video- you'd think they would just publish it.  As for prejudicing a jury - the current case is not a jury trial - a judge is making all the decisions.

The big thing to me is - not so much that they publish the pics - but that they verify that video does exist.  Which it seems they have done so.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #771 on: January 31, 2015, 05:47:46 am »

The NE is in fact better at scooping out stuff rather than the mainstream media (which we all know is a joke anyway) and this is their latest scoop:

TEEN “SEX SLAVE”: RUSSIAN ROULETTE ORGY WITH PRINCE ANDREW

Former teen sex slave Virginia Roberts has claimed in court docs that she had sex a third time with Prince Andrew during an 11-in-a-bed “orgy” arranged by Jeffrey Epstein.

Now, in a series of never-before-published exclusive interviews, she describes in explicit detail the British royal’s lurid behavior at the billionaire’s estate in the U.S. Virgin Islands!

“A group of Russian girls who didn’t speak a word of English turned up with a modeling agent who was a friend of Jeffrey’s,” Virginia told ENQUIRER Investigative Editor Sharon Churcher. “That night, there was a dinner and Andrew was there. He said, ‘Hi,’ to me.”
http://www.nationalenquirer.com/celebrity/teen-sex-slave-russian-roulette-orgy-prince-andrew

gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #772 on: January 31, 2015, 09:32:25 am »

I can't find that story on the link KF  -  am I missing something, had a couple of looks.  Thanks.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #773 on: January 31, 2015, 10:03:34 am »

Worked fine for me.

I wonder how long the DM will keep blocking comments from appearing on their articles about Andrew.

Val
Princess

« Reply #774 on: January 31, 2015, 11:52:44 am »

In addition to blocking articles on Andy they are renown for their selective printing of comments particularly of Waity.   They are overwhelmed by negative comments of her yet chose/threatened to print mostly astroturfers gushing and Ma's other paid minions.  They are constantly reported to ISPO for their contravening of the Freedom of Speech Act too.
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #775 on: January 31, 2015, 01:10:55 pm »

Doesn´t work for me, can get on the site but can´t see the article.  Never mind, probably not that interesting anyway. Thanks.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #776 on: January 31, 2015, 06:11:41 pm »

^That's weird.  Maybe it's being blocked outside the US?

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #777 on: January 31, 2015, 08:24:43 pm »

Likely, maybe just in Britain.

Pages: 1 ... 36 37 38 [39]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: