Royal Gossip
October 18, 2018, 11:30:23 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 39   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Andrew's Scandal - Update: named in 'underage sex slave' lawsuit filed in U.S. court  (Read 82016 times)
Nighthawk
Princess

« Reply #40 on: March 05, 2011, 06:07:16 pm »

I agree KF..no business there what so ever ....only reason he admits to making a mistake is because he got caught with his hands in the cookie jar IMO
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #41 on: March 05, 2011, 10:20:10 pm »

^yup
Ah damn! I'm so disappointed in their behaviour lately.  bignono
And I thought the nineties were the scandal years for the Windsors!
Looks like it's starting again!
Fiurst the wikileak stuff, now alleged pedo stuff oh and let's not forget the shady Arab and Russian business partners!
HM get your family in line already!!

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
True Brit
Duchess

« Reply #42 on: March 05, 2011, 10:55:58 pm »

This story is getting bigger by the day. This is just one of the stories being carried by the Telegraph. I have also posted it in the Royal Wedding thread as I am increasingly of the opinion that the rushed engagement/wedding is damage limitation in the hope it would take the flack for this story. The press has known about this for ten years. A story going around says it was about to break late last year and they kept the lid on it for a while longer.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/theroyalfamily/8362690/Prince-Andrew.html

P.S. The son of a very good friend of mine served under PA in the navy and he was generally loathed and regarded as an arrogant pig. And has Fergie been a fall guy for him?

" Kate, Pippa and Carole Middleton seen at Manolo Blahnik today.. overheard asking if they carried shoes for cloven hooves. "
True Brit
Duchess

« Reply #43 on: March 05, 2011, 10:58:58 pm »

It's really unravelling now and the papers are all on to it. I would imagine the palace has tried to keep a very tight lid on it but in the end the truth will out. According to the Telegarph there are major concerns at the highest level of Govt now and some secret meeting between PA and senior Govt official has taken place.

" Kate, Pippa and Carole Middleton seen at Manolo Blahnik today.. overheard asking if they carried shoes for cloven hooves. "
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #44 on: March 05, 2011, 11:11:01 pm »

Huh guess mousie was right there was a big story coming up!
But not on WK it's PA and his doings
They sat on this one for ten! years?? My they sure have patience.....

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Raisie
Countess

« Reply #45 on: March 05, 2011, 11:14:28 pm »

Yes,i believed it was going to be as big as Uncle Gary scandal but as you say akasha turn to be that it was not from WK,sad we wanted something to make us happy  lols

"Only do what your heart tells you."
- Princess Diana

‎"There is no civilization living today which did not originate in the work and effort of Monarchy"
Earth Angel
Countess

Can you imagine a time when the truth ran free ...

« Reply #46 on: March 06, 2011, 01:40:07 am »

The Daily Mail reported about Andrew's visit to Epstein's NYC residence back in December, right after it occurred. I'm more apt to think his associations with Libya are the straw that broke the camel's back, so to speak. And perhaps Andrew's scandal is the diversion from a Middleton one. There's something about the Middleton camp that the media is sitting on~my women's intuition is sure of it!

"The searching-out and thorough investigation of truth ought to be the primary study of man." ~ Cicero
"The way to gain a good reputation, is to endeavor to be what you desire to appear" ~ Socrates
"During times of universal deceit telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act". ~ George Orwell
"On the road from the City of Skepticism, I had to pass through the Valley of Ambiguity". ~ Adam Smith

*All posts are my opinion, based on what I know to be true at the time of the post, unless otherwise specified. All intents and purposes are free; no ill will or maliciousness involved*
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #47 on: March 06, 2011, 03:23:24 am »

There's something about the Middleton camp that the media is sitting on~my women's intuition is sure of it!

The press is just WAITING (pun intended) to get this marriage through and start excoriating Kate.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #48 on: March 06, 2011, 03:28:46 am »

Hanging by a thread: Major setback for Prince Andrew as Vince Cable refuses to back him as trade envoy

Prince Andrew's hopes of surviving as a UK trade envoy suffered a major setback last night when Business Secretary Vince Cable refused to say he should stay in the post.

Mr Cable, whose department is responsible for UK Trade and Investment (UKTI), where the Duke is a special representative, said he had made a ‘valuable contribution’ to UKTI’s work.

But crucially, asked if the Prince should continue in the role, Mr Cable’s spokeswoman said: ‘No comment.’

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1363443/Vince-Cable-refuses-Prince-Andrew-trade-envoy.html#ixzz1FmpFJvsC

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #49 on: March 06, 2011, 03:30:07 am »

Former Foreign Office Minister: Why I thought Andrew should go – and still do

I first met the Duke of York back in November 2004 when he came to visit the Rhondda Sea Cadets in Llwynypia in my constituency.

The youngsters were really excited to have a Royal visit and I confess it all went swimmingly – or at least it did until we discovered the following day that he hadn’t driven to Rhondda as any sane person would.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-1363383/Former-Foreign-Office-Minister-Why-I-thought-Andrew--do.html#ixzz1Fmpamnyz

Nighthawk
Princess

« Reply #50 on: March 06, 2011, 05:47:25 am »

IMO PA needs to step down...and walk away ...this guy is no better than his ex wife.
June
Duchess

« Reply #51 on: March 06, 2011, 01:17:34 pm »

^ Now we know why he was never tough with Fergie, why he has stood by her and why he has continued to support her. Birds of a feather and all that ...  hall-whistle

Who knew?   X-Mas_rolleyes

And, it makes me wonder what dirty little secrets Fergie knows about.  easter-think

I think that this is just the tip of the iceberg ... Andrew's cavorting with that young model on that yacht was nauseating for a man of his age and position.  ick

I think someone has been waiting to expose him, quite frankly, as he isn't very popular at all; he has rubbed many people the wrong way, and is arrogant, IMO. It's a shame because when I was growing up, he was always presented as the very sexy, hot Prince, whereas Charles was just the posh, boring future King.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2011, 01:22:08 pm by June » Logged
Nighthawk
Princess

« Reply #52 on: March 06, 2011, 02:21:56 pm »

The Duke of York and a threat to the Monarchy
 http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-1363398/The-Duke-York-threat-Monarchy.html#ixzz1FpTGDDDU
Nighthawk
Princess

« Reply #53 on: March 06, 2011, 02:34:55 pm »

I WILL NOT QUIT, VOWS 'SMEARED' PRINCE ANDREW
 http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/232854/I-will-not-quit-vows-smeared-Prince-AndrewI-will-not-quit-vows-smeared-Prince-Andrew#ixzz1FpVAjkw7
The Duke of York has told friends he believes he is the victim of a smear campaign and has no intention of standing down as the UK’s special representative for international trade and investment as he has done “nothing improper”.
“Does he need to change? Yes, he knows that. There will be a period of taking stock. But will he quit? No, and he has the full support of the Palace. He has been attacked from all sides and there are people who clearly want his scalp, but he insists he’s done nothing improper.”

Hanging out with a Sex offender that has been convicted of such a crime is Not Nothing!!! and it is very improper.  Who is this jerk trying to kid... himself.  And for the Palace backing him up what a Shame.  IMO this tells me that PA and the Ones backing him up.  That it's ok to hang and run with People that are Known Child Molesters.
Yooper
Princess

« Reply #54 on: March 06, 2011, 02:46:48 pm »

"Taking stock"?  This sounds, to me, like the epitomy of arrogance and 'don't touch my robe' thinking.  What exactly does he mean by knowing he's done something wrong and then in the same train of thought to think that he can continue as before with no consequences?  This boggles my mind.  There has GOT to be some accountability and I'm sorry, but I'm rather disappointed in HM for not taking a stronger, global stand on this, son or no. 

\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\"  Thomas Jefferson
Earth Angel
Countess

Can you imagine a time when the truth ran free ...

« Reply #55 on: March 06, 2011, 05:50:09 pm »

Well ... although this could be perceived as a smear campaign, Andrew is hardly a victim. In the wrong place at the wrong time with the wrong friends? Perhaps. However, his insolence in not taking more of the blame and shame for his bad judgments is reprehensible and will only lead to more anger on the part of those already insensed. And the pattern of bad judgment has obviously filtered down to his daughters' most recent choice in entertainment venue. ...

There's something very wrong with this picture. Why are the royals normalizing seedy behaviors and not even affected by the perversity of it all? Or so it seems! It's just not right to be condoning such sick & twisted behaviors that have seemingly pervaded the upper eschelons of British society. ...

I don't know that I agree Andrew should lose his position or step down as trade envoy, as I believe he's really not that bad compared to some of the company he keeps. Unfortunately, it's the way of the world in many business circles where power, wealth, and ingratiations have gone to men's heads. However, Andrew needs to turn his back on such company and be the better person by refusing to do business with such people. Ahhh, but then there would be money lost for Britain and apparently the most important point to his work is the almighty dollar! Such a shame.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2011, 05:56:20 pm by Earth Angel » Logged

"The searching-out and thorough investigation of truth ought to be the primary study of man." ~ Cicero
"The way to gain a good reputation, is to endeavor to be what you desire to appear" ~ Socrates
"During times of universal deceit telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act". ~ George Orwell
"On the road from the City of Skepticism, I had to pass through the Valley of Ambiguity". ~ Adam Smith

*All posts are my opinion, based on what I know to be true at the time of the post, unless otherwise specified. All intents and purposes are free; no ill will or maliciousness involved*
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #56 on: March 06, 2011, 05:58:38 pm »

whereas Charles was just the posh, boring future King.

Go figure, Charles hasn't at least been cavorting with models and underage KIDS! I am more than sure while the press bashed Charles, that they never realized what Adnrew would get up to! With anyone normal, siad man would be hanging by a rope.

June
Duchess

« Reply #57 on: March 06, 2011, 07:32:42 pm »

Honestly, since KM has been permitted to marry PW - well, just the fact that she was allowed to keep intimate company with him for so many years, tells me everything I personally need to know about the Windsors.

And, let's not forget about UG - and the *cough* "hard line" that was taken over that.

The fact that a harder line hasn't been taken neither shocks nor impresses me.  bored3
June
Duchess

« Reply #58 on: March 06, 2011, 07:35:30 pm »

^ True, KF, but I think Andrew went "under the radar" because once William and Harry came along, Andrew became redundant, literally.

I hope the same fate doesn't await Prince Harry.  nervous Look at Andrew's life in latter years: it's been one decadent display to another, a total wastrel and playboy, who seems to have no identity.
Nighthawk
Princess

« Reply #59 on: March 06, 2011, 08:54:53 pm »

Prince Andrew woes a distraction as wedding nears
http://www.deseretnews.com/article/700116035/Prince-Andrew-woes-a-distraction-as-wedding-nears.html?s_cid=rss-5
Less than two months before a fairytale wedding anticipated by much of the world, Britain's royal family finds itself fighting an inconvenient distraction: revelations that Prince Andrew, the queen's second son, is friends with a convicted sex offender, was photographed with a teenage prostitute, and has been accused of ties to Moammar Gadhafi's Libyan regime.

The Duke of York also hosted the son of the Tunisian dictator shortly before a popular uprising drove him from power — and the buildup of embarrassment has sparked calls that he be stripped of his role as special U.K. trade representative.

So this is being seen as a fairytale wedding just like his Mother and Father...Then Prince William and Kate will be divorced in the near future.  Look how His mothers "fairytales wedding turned out to be"

So Prince Andrews headlines are taking away from the wedding oh poo
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 39   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: