Royal Gossip
August 21, 2017, 12:52:47 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 39   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Andrew's Scandal - Update: named in 'underage sex slave' lawsuit filed in U.S. court  (Read 63586 times)
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #20 on: March 01, 2011, 11:57:13 pm »

Yeah he's really making a mess of thinks lately!
I say, get out the whip HM and bring him back to order!
I think he should at least for a while back out, or be 'demoted' in the firm, put him on a leach or a side track.
He's royally messing up, and should be punished for it
I mean HM is in a way is a CEO and and one of her senior managers is hurting the image of the Firm.
Remove him before the whole thing goes down the drain!
That's what they do in every firm, the fact that he's your son should not matter in this case.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Earth Angel
Countess

Can you imagine a time when the truth ran free ...

« Reply #21 on: March 02, 2011, 01:10:55 am »

I was never convinced he had no knowledge of Sara's selling access to him. She learned her shady business practices somewhere and it wouldn't surprise me if Andrew was her teacher. ...

"The searching-out and thorough investigation of truth ought to be the primary study of man." ~ Cicero
"The way to gain a good reputation, is to endeavor to be what you desire to appear" ~ Socrates
"During times of universal deceit telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act". ~ George Orwell
"On the road from the City of Skepticism, I had to pass through the Valley of Ambiguity". ~ Adam Smith

*All posts are my opinion, based on what I know to be true at the time of the post, unless otherwise specified. All intents and purposes are free; no ill will or maliciousness involved*
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #22 on: March 02, 2011, 04:37:30 am »

Prince Andrew given daily massages at mansion of sex case billionaire

Prince Andrew holidayed and had daily massages at a Florida mansion where teenage girls were abused by a billionaire child sex offender, it can be revealed. 
Legal documents seen by the Mail describe how the Duke of York had regular rub-downs at Jeffrey Epstein’s £4million house in Palm Beach, where masseuses worked for £60 an hour.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1362034/Prince-Andrew-given-daily-massages-mansion-sex-case-billionaire.html#ixzz1FPiTa8oQ

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #23 on: March 02, 2011, 04:39:10 am »

HM won't do anything because, forgive me, she is a woman who is unable to literally comprehend the mess that is happening. Anyone else would have been jailed by now; you CAN, in the US at least, be charged as an accessory.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #24 on: March 02, 2011, 04:41:46 am »

Koo is a fool to defend him. He treated her shabbily and now really isn't the time to defend such filth. How utterly disgusting and I am beginning ot think that this is why the Continental royals don't socialize all that much with the BRF. Utterly revolting and I have no CLUE on HOW he gets away with it. Anyone would have been brought in for questioning.

YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #25 on: March 02, 2011, 12:00:10 pm »

You know if been thinking easter-think...I read somewhere that although HM may be The Queen, PP is the actual head of the family...
So maybe we are looking at the wrong person here, we should be wondering about Phillip's reaction to this whole mess instead I think.
I wonder what he has to say about it!
Who knows maybe HM isn't such an ostrich at all, maybe she's just following her husbands lead on this and other family matters and he is the one who's actually putting his head in the sand...
I mean if that is the deal they made at the beginning (he leads when it comes to family, she when it comes to politics and queen business)
The thing is most of the world probably has no idea about this 'deal' and are looking at HM anyway for guidance and response most of the time, she's the figurehead of the UK after al!
So there should be some sort of response from her to the public even if she believes this is a private family matter!

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #26 on: March 02, 2011, 02:08:09 pm »

HM haas final say though over anything. When Diana and Fergie were acting out, HM kept Philip and everyone else from getting both under some control, constantly forbidding them, or when she did give orders, she always withdrew when Diana or Fergie confronted her about it. The Duke shoudl also lose his title and be shipped off to some isolated area as well. He'll still be Prince Andrew, but not the Duke of York.

Yooper
Princess

« Reply #27 on: March 02, 2011, 02:10:55 pm »

What do you all think BP/HM will do about this?  It's absolutely time for a strong reaction.

\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\"  Thomas Jefferson
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #28 on: March 02, 2011, 02:28:43 pm »

Chances are, nothing. Look at how they have reacted to other major problems, look at how they've reacted to William slipping Kate under the door.

Nighthawk
Princess

« Reply #29 on: March 02, 2011, 05:24:57 pm »

Why are so few newspapers carrying the Prince Andrew story?
http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/greenslade/2011/mar/01/prince-andrew-dailymail
Why are so few newspapers running with the story about Prince Andrew and his friendship with the convicted alleged paedophile Jeffrey Epstein?

The News of the World published a picture of the men together on 20 February and this was followed up next day by the Daily Mail, Prince Andrew's choice of friends called into question again.

The Mail and Mail on Sunday subsequently carried several articles, including one this weekend in which a woman told how, when she was 17, she flew to Britain at Epstein's insistence to meet the prince. There was a picture of them together.

I would have thought this story was manna from heaven for The Sun. It involves a member of the royal family enjoying what must surely be regarded as an inappropriate relationship. Isn't that Sun territory any longer?

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #30 on: March 02, 2011, 06:21:03 pm »

Mainly because there is so much going on right now it's impossilbe to keep up with.

Nighthawk
Princess

« Reply #31 on: March 03, 2011, 05:42:56 am »

Prince Andrew and 'naked pool parties' at his alleged paedophile friend's house
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1362380/Prince-Andrew-naked-pool-parties-alleged paedophile-friends-house.html#ixzz1FVp3ytgN

No wonder Kate's family is being so well recieved into this family. They're really no better are they  hall-whistle thumbsdown
Yooper
Princess

« Reply #32 on: March 03, 2011, 05:49:04 am »

thumbsdown

Boy, I'm sick of this whole bunch.  You're right, Nighthawk, it's a matter of glass houses now, isn't it?

\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\"  Thomas Jefferson
Nighthawk
Princess

« Reply #33 on: March 03, 2011, 06:26:49 am »

Yup the royal family can't be throwing stones, from naked pool parties, to ex wifes sucking lovers twos, future wifes going to sex parties, to adultry this family fits right in
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #34 on: March 03, 2011, 06:38:37 am »

Boy, I'm sick of this whole bunch.  You're right, Nighthawk, it's a matter of glass houses now, isn't it?

No wonder the RF is being taken out of the Civil List and governments are being overthrown over stuff like this.

Yooper
Princess

« Reply #35 on: March 03, 2011, 03:43:09 pm »

KF - I'm not sure where I read that you said you hadn't understood their Republican POV until now, but I, too, didn't quite understand.  I get it now.  For me, the monarchy has always been an occasional distraction and I found their antics unpleasant, but somewhat salacious and interesting/a giggle.  It's not funny anymore.  Not to me anyway.

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #36 on: March 03, 2011, 03:46:46 pm »

I thought the monarchy was important and the Republican sentiment was just plain class envy with SOME understandable concerns thrown in, but now I could just vomit and I am REALLY beginning to understand why the other monarchies in France and Russia got overthrown by angry mobs.

Yooper
Princess

« Reply #37 on: March 03, 2011, 06:23:22 pm »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-1362385/Prince-Andrews-addiction-shady-plutocrats-imperil-Royal-Family.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

Nighthawk
Princess

« Reply #38 on: March 05, 2011, 11:33:58 am »

Prince Andrew's big mistake: Humiliated Duke of York vows to end friendship with billionaire alleged paedophile
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1363163/Prince-Andrew-vows-end-friendship-billionaire-alleged paedophile-Jeffrey-Epstein.html#ixzz1FiwD15Ek
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #39 on: March 05, 2011, 06:01:55 pm »

He had no business being friends in the first place.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 39   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: