Royal Gossip
August 24, 2017, 06:00:55 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 39   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Andrew's Scandal - Update: named in 'underage sex slave' lawsuit filed in U.S. court  (Read 63728 times)
Nighthawk
Princess

« on: February 21, 2011, 01:09:26 am »

Prince Andrew's choice of friends called into question AGAIN after four-day stay with a sex offender
 http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1358954/Prince-Andrews-choice-friends-called-question-AGAIN-day-stay-sex-offender.html#ixzz1EYElPvHN
Prince Andrew’s judgment has again been called into question after he was pictured with a convicted child-sex offender.

The Duke of York is said to have spent four days at the Manhattan home of disgraced billionaire Jeffrey Epstein.

He was photographed strolling through Central Park with the 58-year-old financier, who is on the U.S. sex offenders’ register after he admitted soliciting teenage girls into prostitution

No wonder the royals are allowing the Middleton's to marry into this family...No standards nor morals at all  thumbsdown shame on them all
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2011, 03:58:58 pm »

Prince Andrew’s judgment has again been called into question after he was pictured with a convicted child-sex offender

NOW I understand why dear Uncle Gary got an invite to the wedding breakfast.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Nighthawk
Princess

« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2011, 12:21:19 pm »

Prince Andrew and the 17-year-old girl his sex offender friend flew to Britain to meet him
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1361039/Prince-Andrew-girl-17-sex-offender-friend-flew-Britain-meet-him.html#ixzz1FA39AtgR

blink royalguard
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2011, 02:13:44 pm »

I read about this. Is Andrew utterly retarded?

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2011, 04:34:24 pm »

I wonder if this being out now is not a coincidence

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
benign
Duchess

« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2011, 04:44:57 pm »

so what was the point of the article again? did PA have sex with the girl or not? If the girl didnt like it, why stay around?  another fishing expedition from the DM...
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2011, 05:56:44 pm »

Hmm it doesn't mention sex per se but ... they were behaving very odd if you ask me at least if this story is true!
Maybe half of it was just a fictional story to make thing more juicy!
If I were in Andy's place sudden alarm bells would have gone of when they joked about her becoming to old for him! (the guy has 2 girls in that age group afterall!)
And a 17 yo masseuse?? I thought it was illegal in both UK & US to have under-age kids work like that in a household!
Don't tell me Andy was that naive!
A simple 'I didn't know' wont cut it in this case as far as I can see!
Let's hope they don't file charges....
Why is it that men always end up in such stupid compromising things? Footballers with prostitutes, Prince with young girl and all have pictures taken to prove it no less!
God are all men dumb! It just make me wanna !
If you gonna do something that's not completely kosher don't EVER have you damn picture taken while doing it! You dofus! It might be flattering to your ego to show off BUT it always comes back to bite you in the arse!

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Earth Angel
Countess

Can you imagine a time when the truth ran free ...

« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2011, 06:02:34 pm »

I don't doubt this article considering what I've read about this guy previously and Andy's solid enduring connection to this alleged paedophile. UG will feel right at home with Andy and some of his shady friends me thinks.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2011, 06:05:03 pm by Earth Angel » Logged

"The searching-out and thorough investigation of truth ought to be the primary study of man." ~ Cicero
"The way to gain a good reputation, is to endeavor to be what you desire to appear" ~ Socrates
"During times of universal deceit telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act". ~ George Orwell
"On the road from the City of Skepticism, I had to pass through the Valley of Ambiguity". ~ Adam Smith

*All posts are my opinion, based on what I know to be true at the time of the post, unless otherwise specified. All intents and purposes are free; no ill will or maliciousness involved*
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2011, 06:25:47 pm »

pha no wonder they invited UG to the wedding!
It's all about contacting and networking i say!  Shocked

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2011, 07:44:10 pm »

The royals are stupid beacuse they have the courtiers working at cleaning things up after them. The courtiers are the ones doing all the work. If at any point, the courtiers just quit, then I do not doubt that the RF would completely collapse and I think a Darwinian end ot the monarchy is way overdue.

Yooper
Princess

« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2011, 07:58:49 pm »

There's something seriously wrong with this, but I don't know enough to speak intelligently about it.  Why would PA even associate with this?  Is this the sort of oddity that Fergie was trying to 'sell'huh

\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\"  Thomas Jefferson
Princess Alucard
Countess

« Reply #11 on: February 27, 2011, 11:45:56 pm »

WHAT!?!?!!?   stop  Well looks like UG has a new buddy

Nov. 16, 2010.... Hell froze over *plays in the snow*

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #12 on: February 28, 2011, 12:25:40 am »

I really, really feel for hte princesses in having him for a father, Fergie for a mother.

True Brit
Duchess

« Reply #13 on: February 28, 2011, 10:43:10 pm »

I suspect this is why the Middletons have been allowed in despite their dodgy fortune details offshore and UG's drug dealing and vice girl antics. The Royals are every bit as bad - correction some of the Royals are. Trouble is PA has no real job and has an endless life of pleasure. Princess Margaret went the same way.
It's a good job Princess Anne had her head screwed on with her kids - no titles and earn yourself a living in this world.

" Kate, Pippa and Carole Middleton seen at Manolo Blahnik today.. overheard asking if they carried shoes for cloven hooves. "
Earth Angel
Countess

« Reply #14 on: February 28, 2011, 11:16:08 pm »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-1361330/Sordid-friends-isnt-fit-job-Duke-York-risks-losing-ambassador-role.html

Everything about Andrew's business acumen is wrong, according to this article. It seems he mixes business with pleasure as a matter of course and thinks nothing of the characters he befriends! The article also has some more details about the alleged paedophile/animal that I refuse to address by name, as that would only serve to humanize him!  ick

"The searching-out and thorough investigation of truth ought to be the primary study of man." ~ Cicero
"The way to gain a good reputation, is to endeavor to be what you desire to appear" ~ Socrates
"During times of universal deceit telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act". ~ George Orwell
"On the road from the City of Skepticism, I had to pass through the Valley of Ambiguity". ~ Adam Smith

*All posts are my opinion, based on what I know to be true at the time of the post, unless otherwise specified. All intents and purposes are free; no ill will or maliciousness involved*
Earth Angel
Countess

« Reply #15 on: March 01, 2011, 01:33:34 am »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1361589/Koo-Stark-defends-war-hero-ex-Andrew.html

While I agree that the royals are prone to misrepresentation in the press, Koo Stark was not wise to choose this instance to defend Andrew, imo.  blink

The evidence speaks for itself and there's no denying Andrew was fraternizing with the alleged paedophile/predator this past December, having attended a private dinner party hosted by the sex offender. Andrew knows full well the characters he associates with and that hasn't stopped him. It appears he thinks he is untouchable, imo. To even have his arm around the waist of a 17 year old, in a suggestive way, when middle aged, is questionable judgment on his part. And reportedly playing with a hand puppet with a teenage female on his knee?! He ought to do some explaining and he ought to be ashamed of his behaviors. However, I doubt he'll ever cut ties with any of the criminals he associates with. Afterall, many of their personal meetings were kept on the down low as it is, so obviously he knows the types of people he's gotten himself involved with. He is a disgrace and shouldn't be a representative of his country, imo. The bigger picture, of which Andrew is most definitely a part of, makes me sick to think about. ick ...  
« Last Edit: March 01, 2011, 01:36:51 am by Earth Angel » Logged

Nighthawk
Princess

« Reply #16 on: March 01, 2011, 04:53:50 pm »

Duke of York must lose trade job, says Labour MP
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-12604190
Shadow justice minister Chris Bryant said Prince Andrew was a "very close friend" of Saif al-Islam Gaddafi and says he should lose his role.

Prime Minister David Cameron told MPs he was not aware of such connections but he would look at the claims.

Prince Andrew should be sacked, demands MP
http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/world/prince-andrew-should-be-sacked-demands-mp-20110301-1bbzk.html
Yooper
Princess

« Reply #17 on: March 01, 2011, 05:36:25 pm »

Based on what I've read, I'm with the MP on this one.  He's been pushing the envelope for a long time.

\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\"  Thomas Jefferson
benign
Duchess

« Reply #18 on: March 01, 2011, 06:26:41 pm »

either PA pissed someone off or someone is on a mission to destroy him. I understand the RF dont like to explain themselves, but they really need to say something about this.
Yooper
Princess

« Reply #19 on: March 01, 2011, 06:31:15 pm »

Or maybe, for once, somebody is being held accountable for their behavior and that the entitlement factor is getting old.  This isn't just about the UK, he is representing himself globally.  Well, they're all supposed to be doing that.  HM has increased that IV drip, KF.  I'd bet money on it.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 39   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: