Royal Gossip
September 18, 2018, 09:01:14 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Kent Family: News and Photos  (Read 41091 times)
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #200 on: December 03, 2017, 01:41:51 am »

CLAUDIA HEARTACHE Claudia Winkleman’s royal actress sister seriously injured in head-on car crash
The 37-year-old has been left with a suspected broken back and broken foot

The 37-year-old has been left with a suspected broken back and broken foot, the Daily Mail reports.

Sophie and Strictly Come Dancing presenter Claudia share a father in retired publishing executive Barry Winkleman, 78.

The mum-of-two, whose father-in-law is the Queen's cousin Prince Michael of Kent, was rushed to hospital after emergency services were called to the mangled wreckage.

A source told the paper: "It was a terrible shock for the whole family. Freddie’s looking after their two girls while Sophie recovers.
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/5053968/claudia-winklemans-royal-actress-sister-seriously-injured-in-head-on-car-crash/

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
Akasha 85
courtier

« Reply #201 on: December 03, 2017, 02:02:39 am »

oh my!...I hope she's ok! nervous

“For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't believe, no proof is possible.”
― Stuart Chase

“To see a World in a Grain of Sand
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand
And Eternity in an hour.”
― William Blake, Auguries of Innocence

“Four things you can't recover:
The stone after the throw, The word after it's said, The occasion after it's missed, The time after it's gone.”
― Deanna Wadsworth
CathyJane
Duchess

« Reply #202 on: December 03, 2017, 04:56:16 am »

Oh no!! Prayers for Sophie.
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #203 on: December 03, 2017, 02:44:45 pm »

Wow! She's beyond lucky that apparently, as per article above, there won't be any long-term problems!
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #204 on: December 04, 2017, 10:56:06 pm »

Sheer brilliance! Britain's 'most beautiful royal' Lady Amelia Windsor bares all in a see-through lace gown as she attends the British Fashion Awards

Lady Amelia Windsor stunned in a floor length black lace gown on Monday
    Attended the British Fashion Awards at the Royal Albert Hall in Kensington
    She is 36th in line to the throne and was named the most beautiful royal by Tatler

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5144831/Lady-Amelia-Windsor-attends-British-Fashion-Awards.html

Wtf is she even wearing  ick
Akasha 85
courtier

« Reply #205 on: December 04, 2017, 11:09:50 pm »

Oh so that's what they did with the old curtains from KP..... laugh
Isn't she freezing in that thing! blink

“For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't believe, no proof is possible.”
― Stuart Chase

“To see a World in a Grain of Sand
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand
And Eternity in an hour.”
― William Blake, Auguries of Innocence

“Four things you can't recover:
The stone after the throw, The word after it's said, The occasion after it's missed, The time after it's gone.”
― Deanna Wadsworth
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #206 on: December 06, 2017, 10:41:53 pm »

Princess Pushy and her husband are ambushed by beggars outside exclusive Mayfair club: Royals hand over £10 but group swamp their car as they leave

Princess Michael of Kent and Prince Michael dined a Mayfair restaurant LouLou's
    The couple found themselves ambushed by beggars as they tried to leave
    An eyewitness said the prince handed £10 to one but this only led to louder pleas
    Staff from LouLou’s are said to have stepped in to allow the princess to drive off

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5153451/Prince-Michael-wife-ambushed-outside-LouLous.html
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #207 on: December 25, 2017, 07:47:18 pm »

The Michaels of Kents are not very lucky lately. I wonder if Sophie is ok.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #208 on: April 18, 2018, 11:10:13 pm »

Boho beauty! Lady Amelia Windsor embraces the warmer weather in a sweeping floral dress at the V&A's star-studded fashion exhibition

Lady Amelia Windsor, 22, looked sensational in the sun on Wednesday evening
    She wore a mid-length floral dress for an exhibition at London's V&A museum
    Also at the star-studded event was fashion designer Stella McCartney

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5631255/Lady-Amelia-Windsor-wears-floral-dress-Fashioned-Nature-Londons-V-museum.html
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #209 on: April 27, 2018, 07:39:34 pm »

'Until Will and Kate arrived, Kensington Palace was wildly depressing': Ex-boyfriend of Lady Gabriella Windsor reveals what royal life is REALLY like - from 'naked swimming in the Queen's pool' to 'constant' financial cutbacks

Aatish Taseer, 38, dated Lady Gabriella Windsor, 37, for three years in the 2000s
    The journalist spent time with her parents, Prince and Princess Michael of Kent
    The couple invited him into their five-bedroom Kensington Palace apartment
    Taseer described 'KP' - now home to William and Kate - as 'wildly depressing'
    He claimed: 'For three surreal years, Ella and I hung about Kensington Palace; we swam naked in the Queen's pool in Buckingham Palace; we did MDMA in Windsor Castle [...]'
    Taseer also recalled flying with the royals on a commercial flight, separated from the rest of the passengers by a velvet rope

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5665281/Ex-royal-boyfriend-reveals-really-like-live-Kensington-Palace.html
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #210 on: April 28, 2018, 12:40:09 am »

A bookish blonde, Lady Gabriella Windsor is known as one of the quieter members of the Royal Family.
But the daughter of the Queen’s first cousin, Prince Michael of Kent, has found herself the subject of an extraordinary article penned by her ex-boyfriend in which he claims they took MDMA – ecstasy – at Windsor Castle and swam naked in the Queen’s swimming pool at Buckingham Palace.
What’s more the writer, Aatish Taseer, who dated the bluestocking for three years until 2006, touches upon the issue of racism and the Royal Family.
He alleges that ‘royals and Nazis go together like blini and caviar’ and claims that Lady Gabriella’s mother, Princess Michael, once owned two black sheep at her former Gloucestershire home, which she named Venus and Serena after the African-American tennis sisters.

Not even shock

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

CathyJane
Duchess

« Reply #211 on: April 28, 2018, 02:14:51 am »

Wonder why she hasn't married yet? She beautiful and intelligent.
leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #212 on: April 28, 2018, 06:37:25 am »

Probably hasn't found the right person yet. Better to be single than in bad relationship/married to the wrong person.
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #213 on: April 29, 2018, 09:55:40 pm »

Exclusive: Lady Sophie Windsor reveals how she cheated death in terrifying car crash
Claudia Winkleman's sister was seriously injured in the road accident

In a dramatic world exclusive interview and photoshoot with HELLO! Lady Sophie Windsor, wife of Lord Frederick Windsor, tells how she cheated death in a terrifying car crash last November and how the kindness of the royal family has aided her recovery. "It's very strange, when something huge happens to your body, you don't immediately feel the pain," the 37-year-old actress, tells HELLO! "I felt lots of warmth and a strange kind of serenity. I felt like my soul was rising up and seeing everything… Yes, I did expect to die. It was extraordinary."

Sophie, a mother to two young girls Maud, four, and Isabella, two, was travelling from the set of the Danny Boyle series Trust which she had been filming in Cambridgeshire, on 23 November 2017, when the car she was travelling in was hit by another and dramatically thrown up into the air before crashing down and causing her life-threatening injuries.

https://us.hellomagazine.com/imagenes/royalty/2018042948174/lady-sophie-windsor-opens-up-car-accident/0-239-350/lady-windsor-after-car-crash-z.jpg

"I just remember a massive great thwack and then lots of hot blood all over me," she says. "I recall heat; I had broken my back and ruptured my abdomen so my belly was torn apart and basically in my lap. I could feel my backbones jiggling around and I thought: 'I really hope this doesn't mean anything paralysing'."

It was an agonising three days later in Addenbrooks Hospital, before Sophie began to regain feeling in her legs. "I had been a couple of millimetres away from paralysis," she reveals. After two weeks Sophie was transferred to Chelsea and Westminster Hospital in London, where she finally walked again, and remained until Christmas Eve.

Just five months on from that terrifying November evening, Sophie is finally ready to tell her story, including the overwhelming kindness and compassion she has been shown by senior members of the royal family. She reveals the "magnificently practical" gift from the Prince of Wales. "Prince Charles sensed correctly that everything would be chaos at home, so he asked his cook, instead of taking care of him, to take care of us. So, our lunches and dinners were cooked at Clarence House then delivered for weeks on end while I was in hospital and then still disabled at home."

She also reveals how the Duke of Cambridge, her husband's cousin, personally phoned the hospital to ensure she was well looked after. "I heard from pretty much every member of Freddie's family, I was spoiled to bits by them," she reveals.

https://us.hellomagazine.com/royalty/2018042948174/lady-sophie-windsor-opens-up-car-accident/
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #214 on: April 30, 2018, 01:07:48 am »

good that she's doing better

Glimmery
royal watcher

« Reply #215 on: April 30, 2018, 12:27:57 pm »

Agreed I'm glad she's doing OK now.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #216 on: May 01, 2018, 08:55:33 am »

Why DO embarrassing race rows keep dogging Princess Pushy? Queen's cousin accused of naming her two black sheep Venus and Serena after wearing 'racist' brooch to lunch with Meghan

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5676367/Why-embarrassing-race-rows-dogging-Princess-Michael-Kent.html#ixzz5EEblvd1s
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #217 on: May 30, 2018, 02:43:33 pm »

'A few grubby little t***s tore her to pieces': Royal Sophie launches a foul-mouthed defence of her friend and disgraced Kids Company founder Camila Batmanghelidjh

Camila set up charity that worked with marginalised children and young people
    It collapsed after government withdrew grant after alleged breaches of terms
    Sophie claims officials 'went for' Iranian-born Camila because she's a woman and a 'bit foreign'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5784909/Royal-Sophie-launches-foul-mouthed-defence-disgraced-Kids-Company-founder.html
MOSAIC
Duchess

« Reply #218 on: June 17, 2018, 08:22:31 am »

I didn't quite know where to put this Mods so please relocate it as necessary.

Despite Grenfell being such a dreadful thing, such a sad occasion,  the GREMB has published two photographs of the Duke and Duchess of Kent
attending the Memorial together where the Duke laid a wreath.  The Duchess had a connection with Grenfell herself as she taught
music part time at a nearby school.
marion
Duchess

« Reply #219 on: June 17, 2018, 08:39:55 am »

The Duchess of Kent is one of the few ladies in the RF. So sad she suffers from such ill health
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: