Royal Gossip
May 28, 2017, 05:45:48 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Kent Family: News and Photos  (Read 32977 times)
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #20 on: September 30, 2011, 09:08:45 pm »

tehe
but I guess she deserves the accolades to be treated as a lady she never did anything really scandalous as far as I know. (unlike her sister in-law)

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #21 on: December 09, 2011, 02:12:48 pm »

Princess Alexandra meets the Hereford choir

http://www.herefordtimes.com/news/9406898.Princess_Alexandra_meets_the_Hereford_choir/?ref=rss

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #22 on: February 05, 2012, 06:27:48 am »

'Princess Pushy' has her husband's birthday parties pooped for being too extravagant

Princess Michael of Kent has been told to drop plans for a three-day celebration to mark her husband’s 70th birthday after they were deemed too extravagant.

She had wanted two parties and a lunch at Kensington Palace in July, but when her husband discovered the plans - and the £40,000 cost - he decided that they were too extravagant.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2096636/Princess-Pushy-husbands-birthday-parties-pooped-extravagant.html#ixzz1lUCuuGni

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #23 on: February 05, 2012, 08:30:01 pm »

Prince Michael didn't want to pay that money for his bday party.

They are not part of the BRF and should be able to do what they please.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #24 on: February 12, 2012, 06:20:41 pm »

theroyaleditor Robert Jobson
#royal Duke of Kent’s son claims Roman Catholics are victims of prejudice and says The Guardian foments antipathy towards Christians.

Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #25 on: March 04, 2012, 02:10:30 pm »

Titanic star Sophie Winkleman tells of her cosy nights in with Lord Freddie Windsor

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2109932/Titanic-star-Sophie-Winkleman-tells-cosy-nights-Lord-Freddie-Windsor.html#ixzz1o9o0H2XD

Tatiana
Countess

I come from a long line of Monarchists.

« Reply #26 on: March 05, 2012, 01:01:48 am »

His father looks like Nicolas II, and he looks so much like Eddie, Duke of Clarence.

Acornia
Countess

« Reply #27 on: March 18, 2012, 06:21:32 am »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/you/article-2113969/Sophie-Winkleman--It-s-important-I-parts-royalty.html

Thoughts? Big Suze's nowhere near to being a top actress right now (I laughed at the 'important parts' bit) but starring in Julian Fellowes' new drama should give her career a much-needed boost.

I don't watch Two and a half men, I've only seen her in Peep Show. I think she's a decent actress but her raspy, breathy voice is very distracting.
Grey Mare
Countess

« Reply #28 on: March 20, 2012, 04:19:31 pm »

At least she has a career.  I don't pay much attention to the Kents, but I am surprised that this girl got to marry a man whose mother believes strongly about the importance of bloodlines and position.
Yooper
Princess

« Reply #29 on: March 20, 2012, 04:38:25 pm »

What a fascinating couple who, from the sound of the article, truly love each other and will do anything to be together.  It's called Marriage and I'm impressed.  In addition, they work (!) and I, for one, am waiting not so patiently for Fellowes' Titanic.  If it's anything like Downton, I'm hooked.  This is nice.

\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\"  Thomas Jefferson
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #30 on: March 20, 2012, 09:18:51 pm »

At least she has a career.  I don't pay much attention to the Kents, but I am surprised that this girl got to marry a man whose mother believes strongly about the importance of bloodlines and position.

I thought the same, maybe she is hoping that her daughter will choose a more befitting choice?  eating cookies

Grey Mare
Countess

« Reply #31 on: March 20, 2012, 11:06:22 pm »

That could be.   

I would not want that woman for my mother-in-law.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #32 on: March 20, 2012, 11:13:09 pm »

I think that if you are in her good list she must be quite funny and interesting to know, but if you are not...

YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #33 on: March 25, 2012, 05:24:28 pm »

Numbers on the duke of Kent
36 engagements in 26 working day's starting 10 January, one trip abroad (Australia)
average of 1.3 appointments a day

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #34 on: April 04, 2012, 02:34:45 pm »

Duke of Kent opens new wing at Sunderland Royal Hospital + VIDEO

http://www.sunderlandecho.com/news/duke-of-kent-opens-new-wing-at-sunderland-royal-hospital-video-1-4417046

Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #35 on: July 08, 2012, 01:15:10 pm »

No more Big Suze! Royal Sophie Winkleman leaves Peep Show due to Two and a Half Men commitment

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2170366/KATIE-NICHOLL-No-Big-Suze-Royal-Sophie-Winkleman-leaves-Peep-Show-Two-Half-Men-commitment.html

Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #36 on: July 08, 2012, 09:14:57 pm »

Masterpiece Midsummer Party - Gabriella Windsor

http://www.tatler.com/bystander/events/2012/july/masterpiece-midsummer-party#/7537/image/10

Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #37 on: August 10, 2012, 07:28:48 pm »

Princess Michael of Kent launches desperate search after her cat goes missing from Kensington Palace

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/theroyalfamily/9459676/Princess-Michael-of-Kent-launches-desperate-search-after-her-cat-goes-missing-from-Kensington-Palace.html

Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #38 on: September 06, 2012, 11:24:27 pm »

Prince Michael of Kent and Lady Naomi Burke

http://www.tatler.com/bystander/events/2012/september/goodwood-festival-of-speed#/8322/image/5

Spice
Countess

William and Lupo: the real royal love match

« Reply #39 on: September 07, 2012, 09:07:20 am »

Numbers on the duke of Kent
36 engagements in 26 working day's starting 10 January, one trip abroad (Australia)
average of 1.3 appointments a day

I know this was posted a while ago, but I'd just like to say, good on the old Duke of Kent for working (more than some of his supposedly "senior" relatives) when he is 76 years old.  I really don't mind if they retire after a lifetime's work, but I guess they find it hard to say no to organisations they've been with for so long.

Citizen not subject - I support the Republic UK and Republic NZ campaigns for system reform.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: