Royal Gossip
May 24, 2019, 04:40:22 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Camp set up to avoid Prince William and Kate Middleton's wedding  (Read 1974 times)
Nighthawk
Princess

« on: February 20, 2011, 01:04:25 pm »

Camp set up to avoid Prince William and Kate Middleton's wedding
http://www.dailypost.co.uk/news/north-wales-news/2011/02/15/camp-set-up-to-avoid-prince-william-and-kate-middleton-s-wedding-55578-28171133/

Kate Middleton and Prince WilliamA GATHERING for all those wishing to escape the much-publicised wedding of Prince William and Kate Middleton has been arranged at a riverside campsite in Mid Wales.

The alternative celebration – Escape the Wedding Camp – has been organised by Balchder Cymru (Pride of Wales) at Llwyngwern farm, north of Machynlleth, Powys, next to the Centre for Alternative Technology.

The camp will run from April 28 until Sunday May 1,

Balchder Cymru’s Adam Phillips, from Mold, said: “We’re organising a get-together – not everybody is over the moon that these two are getting married

that is where I would be if I lived over there, not everyone is excited about this union thumbsup good for them to stand up in what they believe in
Magnolia
Duchess

« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2011, 03:04:20 pm »

I love this article it's given some light to all the frustration about this dumb useless wedding.
"from the start of this,the media have only given one side about Willian and Kate's wedding we are organising this celebration as a distraction and a lot of English people would feel the same as us".
By all the comments out there yes they do! You all are not alone in this!
Asked about the royal response to the Escape the wedding Camp,a Clarence House spokeswoman said "Other people are allowed to spend their time anyway they want".
Exactly what was the press expecting for the woman to say Oh,this is such a travesty.I wonder if the other Royals would LOVE to go to that camp instead of the wedding easter-lol.

THIS IS YOU:NET- FXCKER A PERSON WHO SPENDS DAYS ON THE INTERNET AT A TIME USUALLY LATE AT NIGHT OR VERY EARLY IN THE MORNING HE OR SHE IS A RECLUSE AND A NET-FXCKER! THIS IS YOU:NET-JUNKIES TEND TO NOT HAVE LIVES ALTHOUGH ON RARE OCCASIONS ONE OF THEM UNWITTINGLY DOWNLOADS IT FROM THE INTERNET
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2011, 03:11:46 pm »

I wonder how many courtiers will be sneaking off to the camp in disguise.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Yooper
Princess

« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2011, 03:39:29 pm »

Partying with the Welsh AND thumbing my nose at the wedding?  Sign me up!  (If I lived there I wouldn't miss the opp.)

\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\"  Thomas Jefferson
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2011, 04:00:07 pm »

laugh

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Princess Alucard
Countess

« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2011, 04:07:43 pm »

I wanna go to that campsite!!  legs

Nov. 16, 2010.... Hell froze over *plays in the snow*

Magnolia
Duchess

« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2011, 05:36:22 pm »

Will the camp be all booked up, roasted marshmallows with those two spoiled peoples image.

THIS IS YOU:NET- FXCKER A PERSON WHO SPENDS DAYS ON THE INTERNET AT A TIME USUALLY LATE AT NIGHT OR VERY EARLY IN THE MORNING HE OR SHE IS A RECLUSE AND A NET-FXCKER! THIS IS YOU:NET-JUNKIES TEND TO NOT HAVE LIVES ALTHOUGH ON RARE OCCASIONS ONE OF THEM UNWITTINGLY DOWNLOADS IT FROM THE INTERNET
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2011, 03:24:39 am »

I wonder how many of those camps will be set up by those rendered newly homeless?

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Yooper
Princess

« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2011, 05:13:24 am »

This I will laugh at.  The homeless? Probably yours truly because the prospect of living under the same roof as my 92 year old dragon, I mean, mother, makes me reach for the revolver.  So, I still would gladly join this band of brigands.  Besides, there's something inantely sensual about a half-drunken welshman.  Single, of course.  Why not make fun of it all?!

\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\"  Thomas Jefferson
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: