Royal Gossip
October 17, 2017, 04:15:19 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Belgian Royal Family: News & Pictures  (Read 68402 times)
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #380 on: July 06, 2014, 02:24:54 pm »

^Aren't they just simply adorable?!  So uplifting to see a couple just beyond thrilled on their wedding day.  Best of luck!   flower

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Nighthawk
Princess

« Reply #381 on: July 06, 2014, 02:31:05 pm »

totally adorable ....I'm disappointed that I wasn't actually there....this wedding for me would have been a joy to watch
benign
Duchess

« Reply #382 on: July 06, 2014, 08:19:09 pm »

here are some more photo's of the beautiful bride and groom

http://www.newmyroyals.com/2014/07/wedding-of-prince-amedeo-and-elisabetta.html

so happy to see such a wonderful union...these two truly do look "so in love" again congrats to this happy couple may the have years and years of happiness together
yes they do. the bride looked gorgeous and happy..
cate1949
Princess

« Reply #383 on: July 06, 2014, 08:34:11 pm »

lovely - best wishes to them -
Vesper
Countess

« Reply #384 on: July 06, 2014, 11:36:04 pm »

My Amedeo is off the market sob. Seriously, they look so happy and natural and it's so wonderful to see! I also wish them a life of happiness.

Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #385 on: July 10, 2014, 02:40:29 pm »

The dress was really beautiful. One of the best by Valentino.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #386 on: July 13, 2014, 06:15:42 pm »

King  Philippe ,Queen Mathilde and their children yesterday participated in a photo session at the Sealife National Marine Park in Blankenberge
http://www.newmyroyals.com/2014/07/summer-photo-session-in-sea-life.html

Queen Mathilde has baptized the patrol ship P901 'Castor' at the Zeebrugge marine base in Zeebrugge
http://www.newmyroyals.com/2014/07/queen-mathilde.html

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #387 on: September 23, 2014, 01:45:47 am »

King Philippe took his family for a bicycle tour around Brussels on Car-Free Sunday
http://www.newmyroyals.com/2014/09/king-philippe-took-his-family-for.html

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

cate1949
Princess

« Reply #388 on: September 23, 2014, 02:48:03 am »

nice but he has an army of security guys behind them - necessary sadly
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #389 on: September 23, 2014, 02:49:20 am »

^Lovely family.  It is sad that security has to be ramped up so high but Belgium, I think oddly, is high on terrorist warnings.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #390 on: September 23, 2014, 06:15:44 pm »

Belgian king’s ‘illegitimate daughter’ in court bid for recognition – which would put her 15th in line to country’s throne

Delphine Boel, 46, claims her mother had an affair with Belgian's future king
She said she is a result of the liaison with the then Prince Albert of Belgium
King Albert denies he is Ms Boal's father although admits marital problems
Ms Boal's mother Sybille de Selys Longchamps is expected to give evidence
She has been disinherited by her billionaire father following the scandal

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2766757/Belgian-king-s-illegitimate-daughter-court-bid-recognition-15th-line-country-s-throne.html#ixzz3E9zAGC4Y

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #391 on: October 04, 2014, 07:53:28 pm »

King Philippe and Queen Mathilde attended the inauguration of a bridge
http://www.newmyroyals.com/2014/10/king-philippe-and-queen-mathilde.html

Queen Mathilde visits Rubens Exhibiton in Brussels
http://www.newmyroyals.com/2014/10/queen-mathilde-visits-rubens-exhibiton.html

Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #392 on: October 26, 2014, 03:32:52 am »

Queen Mathilde visited the International School of Violin
http://www.newmyroyals.com/2014/10/queen-mathilde-visited-international.html

Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #393 on: December 05, 2014, 07:05:43 pm »

RIP

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #394 on: December 06, 2014, 11:00:39 pm »

Belgian royal family release details of Queen Fabiola's funeral

http://www.hellomagazine.com/royalty/2014120622313/belgian-royals-react-news-queen-fabiola-death/

Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #395 on: December 09, 2014, 10:42:12 pm »

Guests:

Empress Michiko, Princess Beatrix, Queen of Denmark, King of Norway, Lux family, possibly the King of Sweden...

And I'm so sad I cannot see the funeral live.

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #396 on: December 12, 2014, 07:15:45 am »

Check this:

not windsor retweeted
Bloops ‏@royalbloopers 18h18 hours ago
No BRF member attending Queen Fabiola's funeral tomorrow. Mr Ambassador will represent #rude

Jerkoffs; can't send someone to represent them and show their sincere respect for the late Dowager Queen.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Countess of Holland
Duchess

« Reply #397 on: December 12, 2014, 04:58:39 pm »

You have to understand that the Windsors are too high and mighty to socialize with the rif-rafs that are the continental royals.

In their minds at least. They don't seem to realise that their throne is more unstable than several others; Denmark, The Netherlands, Sweden. The British throne and monarchy is too dependent on the Queen. Once she dies, all is possible.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #398 on: December 12, 2014, 10:14:55 pm »

Tears for a beloved aunt: Belgium's royals joined by European monarchs as they bid farewell to Queen Fabiola

11-year-old Prince Gabriel of Belgium burst into tears as Queen Fabiola's coffin was carried past him
He was comforted by his tearful mother Queen Mathilde who clutched King Philippe's hand during the service
The dowager queen died peacefully at home last Friday following months of ill health
Mourners at the funeral included Denmark's Margrethe II, Sweden's Carl XVI Gustaf and Norway's Harald V
The Belgian royal family was also joined by Empress Michiko of Japan and former Dutch queen, Beatrix
None of the British royals were able to attend, with ambassador Alison Rose representing the UK instead
After the funeral, Queen Fabiola's coffin was driven away to Laeken Palace outside Brussels for burial

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2871364/Tears-loved-aunt-Belgian-European-royals-mourners-late-Queen-Fabiola-s-funeral-gets-underway.html#ixzz3LixcUYpK

The BRF is getting crucified in the comments section, when they're mentioned:

shame on the British royals ? What else do these well paid aristocrats have to do than to represent their country huh A funeral of a queen of a neighbor country ? no time ? no interest ? Christmas shopping was more important ? The queen ? Charles ? Andrew ? William ? Harry ? all too busy ? This won't be forgotten by the Belgian people....We have nothing but disapproval for so much arrogance...shame on you all !

Yes indeed ! Where are the British royals ? I know the Queen made an exception for the funeral of King Baudouin in 1993 and she rarely attends a funeral, but there are plenty of royals who could have attended this funeral in stead.

I feel very embarrassed as a British person about this kesp. Everyone who read this at my workplace today was disgusted that our official representatives at such occasions were nowhere to be seen. Condolences to the people of Belgium on the loss of a lovely lady and apologies for such a poor show by our royal family.

Question is: where were the British royals?

i do not see any royal from UK . where are they.... having fun with US and in london fire house

The BRF has really, really messed up over this.

Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #399 on: December 12, 2014, 10:39:05 pm »

YUP wonder what LAME PR  tricks they will pull out.They could have sent a minor in BRF wore they all busy is there a reason

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: