Royal Gossip
April 23, 2019, 12:03:42 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 [22] 23   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Spencer Family  (Read 103231 times)
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #420 on: January 26, 2019, 10:26:23 am »

@misanthocrat no drug discussion unless there is published reports. TY

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
HRHOlya
Princess

« Reply #421 on: January 26, 2019, 01:50:58 pm »

^^ What did you read where? I'm not aware of any bad stories re: Kitty, no dubious or creepy stories either.. dontknow
misanthrocrat
courtier

« Reply #422 on: January 27, 2019, 11:22:03 pm »

^^ I was not aware that expression of opinion that someone looks like they are under some kind of "influence" is not allowed. Like the use of the word "h*te" which I've noticed is automatically replaced with "despise". 
Live and learn. I wonder whether this type of censorship reflects the values of the forums founders/owners or it is related to litigation concerns.
Either way - I got it.

^@HRHOlya,
My opinions of Kitty Spencer are based largely on the way she looks, the vibe she exudes, and readings on what she busies herself with on a regular basis. I also once saw some out of control, lascivious pictures of her dancing in some night-club which I found anything but compatible with an "elite" position.
I took the liberty to conclude that she is clearly not the type of person I admire. I could be wrong, of course. But I will follow my instinct and maintain this opinion, until proven otherwise.     

As stated, she is a person I get a bad vibe from, overall. I do tend to judge books by their cover. The method usually works quite well.

Is this type of opinion/perception allowed, or is it also subject to some level of censorship?

“To do good is noble. To tell others to do good is even nobler and much less trouble.”
― Mark Twain
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #423 on: January 28, 2019, 08:26:50 am »

We consider that there are some limits. Drug talk is one of those. If you have any question you should use the forum rules board or send a pm.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
HRHOlya
Princess

« Reply #424 on: January 28, 2019, 08:52:22 pm »

^^ Thanks for explaining, I don't have seen or know that video, if you find it post a link flower She does hang out with some people at places... Lips Sealed dontknow
I only know that the twins (Eliza & Amelia) or one of them behaved very very terribly towards a homeless person and a bit more... That was many years ago, when they were still teens.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #425 on: January 28, 2019, 08:53:11 pm »

^seriously?huh

HRHOlya
Princess

« Reply #426 on: January 28, 2019, 09:34:05 pm »

^ Yeah making fun of them and I don't remember.. kicking as well? Insulting? I think kicking was involved, I think it's easily found via google, I'll try to dig sth up in a few days when I have more time to waste! I believe law was also involved, re that hobo or maybe even drunkeness... I'll look what I can find in a couple of days.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #427 on: January 28, 2019, 09:35:25 pm »

Shocked thankyou

misanthrocrat
courtier

« Reply #428 on: January 29, 2019, 04:56:11 am »

^^^^

Hm, I am not surprised. I didn't know about the twins and the homeless person (how sickening); but, like I said - this family...the vibe. It's a  bignono for me.

I don't need that many extra details. Their general lifestyle, their mother, their father's current wife, the three of them...yeah.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1384440/Earl-Spencers-girls-Dianas-nieces-VERY-racy-streak.html

“To do good is noble. To tell others to do good is even nobler and much less trouble.”
― Mark Twain
sanka
courtier

« Reply #429 on: January 29, 2019, 08:20:59 am »

Good grief they certainly are a piece of work.

Surely they can't be that stupid to release that the media would publish some of these incidents or maybe they think they are above normal well behaved and respectable people.

^misanthrocat that vibe is spot on given these articles and other information.
HRHOlya
Princess

« Reply #430 on: February 04, 2019, 07:02:39 pm »

Alexandrine, I completely forgot I wanted to look for the articles re: the assault by one of the Spencer twins!!! I was (still am) super busy with work and then on the weekend I was just lazy and forgot all I wanted to do.. As usual Embarrassed

Here's some more (^^ good find btw!)

"Perhaps the only Spencer cousin to have posed for a police mugshot, Lady Amelia Spencer was arrested in 2011 for allegedly drunkenly assaulting a man on crutches during a foul-mouthed tirade outside a McDonald's in Cape Town.

The charges were later dropped.

Like her twin sister Eliza, Lady Amelia — who studied at the University of Cape Town — appears to have left such antics behind."

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/06/23/00/4D89439100000578-5876087-Mugshot_Lady_Amelia_Spencer_had_a_run_in_with_police_in_South_Af-a-31_1529709502951.jpg

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5876087/Meet-Prince-Harry-Williams-cousins-Princess-Dianas-side.html

"Amelia (police mugshot pictured) almost didn’t make it to the nuptials of her cousin Prince William because she was facing charges for allegedly kicking a man on crutches in a late-night fracas in a drive-in McDonald’s queue in Cape Town. Charges against her were eventually dropped, allowing her to make the wedding"

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3546732/Diana-s-nieces-hedonistic-lives-aristocracy-changed.html
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #431 on: February 04, 2019, 08:26:50 pm »

Omg!  Shocked

misanthrocrat
courtier

« Reply #432 on: February 06, 2019, 04:23:30 am »

^^
I didn't even know the bar was THAT low - but my vibe radar worked like the fine machine that it is.
More people should give stereotyping a fair chance. It works.

She looks lovely in that mug shot.

Smugs aside ... good grief.   

― Mark Twain
AnaBolena
Duchess

We Read To Know We Are Not Alone - C.S Lewis

« Reply #433 on: February 06, 2019, 02:30:25 pm »

^Ive always had not so good vibes off of the entire Spencer family.  I don’t know why, but something is off with them, so all of this with Kitty and Co is of no surprise.  eating cookies

“Without music, life would be a mistake.”
HRHOlya
Princess

« Reply #434 on: February 06, 2019, 07:30:34 pm »

^^ easter-lol Yes sometimes a book's cover is a perfect fit...
misanthrocrat
courtier

« Reply #435 on: February 07, 2019, 06:51:30 am »

^ MOST of the times.

The rest are exceptions to the rule which you apologize for misjudging after they were proven otherwise.

― Mark Twain
HRHOlya
Princess

« Reply #436 on: February 07, 2019, 07:02:48 pm »

^ Indeed thumbsup
Snowpea
Duchess

« Reply #437 on: February 13, 2019, 01:31:11 pm »

^Ive always had not so good vibes off of the entire Spencer family.  I don’t know why, but something is off with them, so all of this with Kitty and Co is of no surprise.  eating cookies

Yes, but it must suck though that your father was more interested in running around with women and regretted you were born because you weren't male. Must feel very unloved and unwanted by Champagne Charlie.

The Spencers in particular seemed to find the births of any females disappointing. But then again, they go back generations being louts, drunks and fair-weather royal fawns and then turn-coats when things got a little too difficult. For a group of people who gladly wh$red out their own women at the drop of a hat, their behaviour is not surprising. Not surprising at all.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #438 on: February 13, 2019, 02:23:40 pm »

He whined that he had to bring three girls into the world before he got the Son.
AnaBolena
Duchess

We Read To Know We Are Not Alone - C.S Lewis

« Reply #439 on: February 13, 2019, 03:43:08 pm »

^^Exactly.  It’s as if a woman is only supposed to produce sons or she’s useless. Very sad male lineage.

“Without music, life would be a mistake.”
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 [22] 23   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: