Royal Gossip
June 29, 2017, 01:27:59 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 18   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Spencer Family  (Read 71449 times)
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #20 on: May 09, 2011, 03:13:00 am »

Those girls are really STARVED for attention.   

Yeah, since Daddy is too busy with a new wifey.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
mousiekins
Super Moderator

Harryite #2

« Reply #21 on: May 09, 2011, 04:49:50 am »

LV there is no evidence to suggest the drink large amounts or have ever taken drugs.

They are posting pics which unfortunately are not uncommon for many girls nowadays

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #22 on: May 09, 2011, 11:24:36 am »

This is just to make Kate look good; after all, each time something critical about Kate comes out, it's balanced with a critical story about someone else.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #23 on: May 09, 2011, 04:09:03 pm »

It's ashame that the DailyMail is trying to destroy every Aristo or Royal's repuation around William  in order to puff up the Socialclimbing Middleton family.

First the UK Press, tried to put down William's former friends & girlfriends some from Aristo backgrounds in order to puff up mediocre, unaccomplish, lazy-(WAG-sleeping her way to the Top,imo) Kate Middleton.

2nd the Daily Mail has been putting down all aspects of Diana Princes of Wales (and her accomplishments) in every article (imo-because Kate is so mediocre and unaccomplished) when discussing Kate's new royal role.

Now the DMail is putting down the family of the Beloved Princess of Wales (the Spencer family )and trying to ruin the reputations of the very Aristocratic Spencer girls, these girls are young, just starting out in their lives, they are a decade younger than Kate. These girls don't deserve this shoddy treatment by the UK Press-loving Middleton MOUTHPIECE-The Daily Mail.

I remember on news chatter the  day after Pr.William's wedding , one of the US News anchor's remarked how lovely Diana's neices, The Earl Spencer's daughter's were, but British reporter hardly acknowledged them, and went right back to puffing up plain Kate and Pippa. Yawwwwn.

The UK press should tell the truth about all the photos of Kate and Pippa drinking and doing whatever else they got up to over the years, instead of being a Public relations Mouthpiece for building up the Middleton's public image, while working hard on tearing down others.

IMO The Middleton's are TRASH(and that includes Kate) and they will bring one scandal after another(but it will be  IGNORED by the UK Press) until something so big comes out about the Middleton's, that it's going to be hard to ignore.

« Last Edit: May 09, 2011, 04:14:49 pm by serene grace » Logged

[/URL]
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #24 on: May 09, 2011, 06:03:16 pm »

And then, Kate and Co. wonder why they don't get invites to the estates of the aristocracy or ever gentry.

Yooper
Princess

« Reply #25 on: May 09, 2011, 06:08:18 pm »

thumbsup Serene Grace.

The hype, to be honest, is getting to me in a large way and don't know how much longer I can hang in there.  Nothing is going to stop this lionizing of the least person deserving, at least I don't see it.  It's like a PR Mission to make her St. Catherine.  And it's just so unfair to stomp on others to do it. 

\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\"  Thomas Jefferson
danifaul
Countess

Sorry for the spelling errors..

« Reply #26 on: May 09, 2011, 08:43:50 pm »

''And BTW these pictures are tame compeared to the middletons party antics.''

i agree  thumbsup

James and Chelsy  wopedo  are the worst(pics on facebook).

mousiekins
Super Moderator

Harryite #2

« Reply #27 on: May 09, 2011, 10:59:53 pm »

Chelsy's pics should not be in the same sentence as James.

Chelsy does not show her privates to the internet or play with dead animals, just for starters.

Chelsy's pics are in the same league as the Spencer girls and no worse.

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #28 on: May 10, 2011, 06:10:27 am »

It's no wonder that the Spencer family now primarily live in South Africa. The British media is getting out of control and since they've gotten Kate in, it's like they are now trying to wreck the lives of anyone they might see as a threat to their darling. Is the British media a new arm of the government now?

Yooper
Princess

« Reply #29 on: May 10, 2011, 06:37:40 am »

Danifaul?  How much to get that pic of UG off your banner?  It's soooooooo gross.

\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\"  Thomas Jefferson
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #30 on: May 10, 2011, 11:03:11 am »

I merged two topics about Diana's nieces and made a general topic for the Spencer family, it is also a sticky so it can be find easily.

I hope you like the idea  flower

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Mia
Baroness

« Reply #31 on: May 10, 2011, 11:17:25 am »

It's no wonder that the Spencer family now primarily live in South Africa. The British media is getting out of control and since they've gotten Kate in, it's like they are now trying to wreck the lives of anyone they might see as a threat to their darling. Is the British media a new arm of the government now?

They don't live primarily in South Africa anymore. Earl Spencer moved back to UK after he divorced Victoria Lockwood in 1997. She stayed there and the kids too because she had the custudy. Kitty moved to London a couple of years where she live on/off, her sisters and brother are still in SA... The other members of the Spencer family (Diana's sisters) live in UK...

Take a bow Waitie Katie

danifaul
Countess

« Reply #32 on: May 10, 2011, 03:47:43 pm »

Chelsy's pics should not be in the same sentence as James.

Chelsy does not show her privates to the internet or play with dead animals, just for starters.
you're right. me2you are not the same 'level '

Chelsy's pics are in the same league as the Spencer girls and no worse.

Lips Sealed http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/05/06/article-1384440-0BF037E500000578-164_634x792.jpg
pics how:
wearing only the blazer, women holding her breasts, hinting, licks, drinking or smoking  wopedo

Danifaul?  How much to get that pic of UG off your banner?  It's soooooooo gross.
hello Yooper
ok, no problem

mousiekins
Super Moderator

Harryite #2

« Reply #33 on: May 10, 2011, 11:50:03 pm »

They don't live primarily in South Africa anymore. Earl Spencer moved back to UK after he divorced Victoria Lockwood in 1997. She stayed there and the kids too because she had the custudy. Kitty moved to London a couple of years where she live on/off, her sisters and brother are still in SA... The other members of the Spencer family (Diana's sisters) live in UK...

They split there time living in SA during the school year and here in the UK during the holidays.
Kitty has been in Uni in SA since she was 18 and is about to finish and do a Masters in SA
The twins will be starting Uni in SA this September.

Kahleigh
courtier

« Reply #34 on: May 11, 2011, 01:39:57 am »

^ Actually the twins began university in SA at the beginning of this year, as the South African academic year begins at the start of the year.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #35 on: May 11, 2011, 01:46:24 am »

One undoubted thing I know is that this family is relentlessly ambitious.

mousiekins
Super Moderator

Harryite #2

« Reply #36 on: May 11, 2011, 02:25:41 am »

^ Actually the twins began university in SA at the beginning of this year, as the South African academic year begins at the start of the year.

Yes I realised my mistake just now.  Embarrassed

danifaul
Countess

« Reply #37 on: May 19, 2011, 03:21:29 am »

EARL SPENCER and KAREN GORDON at a gala evening in aid of Ubuntu Education Fund held at Battersea Power Station, London on 4th May 2011.

http://dfeatures.thirdlight.com/viewpicturepreview.tlx?z=1&albumid=301097&pictureid=15282340
http://dfeatures.thirdlight.com/viewpicturepreview.tlx?z=1&albumid=301097&pictureid=15282343

Yooper
Princess

« Reply #38 on: May 19, 2011, 03:55:25 am »

One undoubted thing I know is that this family is relentlessly ambitious.

It occurs to me, KF, that ambition is a good thing, but with all this goofiness in titles a severely undeserving, in some cases, within the aristocratic and monarchy setup, that if you removed that and used the ambition to develop a business or further your career, you'd actually be doing something instead of who gets to stand up or sit down first.  It's silly, to me.

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #39 on: May 25, 2011, 08:59:42 pm »

I'm of the view that ambition is healthy, but not when it crosses over into the personal sphere of life. One thing to be professionally determined, but it's quite another when you end up sacrificing your own family members on the altar of your desires and they pay the price while you reap the glory.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 18   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: