Royal Gossip
March 23, 2019, 05:34:57 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sussex's Staff  (Read 10043 times)
Miss Hathaway
Duchess

« Reply #120 on: January 14, 2019, 03:06:54 pm »

I have read that the protection service for Megs was horrified at her going rogue -- sashaying up to Michelle Obama without clearance from Secret Service or British Protection -- decided hours before the fashion award event  that she was going and informed her staff to bring a car around, and the event at the school where she was just sitting there with her notebook, etc.  Protection officers cannot protect if their clients are pulling stuff like this.  They have to prepare and plan.  No wonder this woman -- who looked very professional and capable -- walked away.  I'm sure she was given a nice severance.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #121 on: January 14, 2019, 03:20:13 pm »

Doesn't Michelle have her own security? I imagine she does. They would or should have stopped someone from going rogue pronto.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #122 on: January 14, 2019, 03:37:04 pm »

Admittedly Michelle has her own staff and does cooperate, but thing is, I believe Meg refuses to cooperate and adhere to mapped out security procedures by her staff. US Secret Security isn't responsible for Meg, MI6 assigned officers are and if Meg isn't cooperating, no wonder her officers are quitting. She has no business treating people assigned to keep her safe like flunkies and she has no business derailing agreed security arrangements.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Snowpea
Duchess

« Reply #123 on: January 14, 2019, 05:52:10 pm »

Don't think a lot of seasoned, British professionals are going to take too well to this charmless and self-important gold-digger. Yes, they are professionals, but they no doubt how their own private views about her ways and yes, the number of people leaving in such a short period of time is very telling.  easter-akasha

sandy
Princess

« Reply #124 on: January 14, 2019, 06:01:56 pm »

I don't get why she's called a gold digger. Why not apply the same to less wealthy people like jack who marry into the RF? So Kate, Mike, Camilla, Jack should all be accused of this to be fair.

Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #125 on: January 14, 2019, 06:05:01 pm »

Meghan Markle Is 'Gutted' by Sudden Departure of Her Bodyguard: Source

The personal protection office who has been helped guard Meghan Markle and Prince Harry in the first months of their married life is leaving the service.

The bodyguard is understood to be leaving the Metropolitan Police, which runs the diplomatic and royalty protection squad, for personal reasons — and not because of any issue with Meghan and Harry, PEOPLE understands.

Both the Duke and Duchess of Sussex are said by friends to be sad that she is leaving. “The Duchess is gutted — so the officer is also upset as she didn’t want to leave the team,” a source tells PEOPLE.

https://people.com/royals/meghan-markle-is-gutted-by-sudden-departure-of-her-bodyguard-source/
sandy
Princess

« Reply #126 on: January 14, 2019, 06:08:28 pm »

so it was not voluntary that she left?
Snowpea
Duchess

« Reply #127 on: January 14, 2019, 07:15:09 pm »

The personal protection office who has been helped guard Meghan Markle and Prince Harry in the first months of their married life is leaving the service.

The bodyguard is understood to be leaving the Metropolitan Police, which runs the diplomatic and royalty protection squad, for personal reasons — and not because of any issue with Meghan and Harry, PEOPLE understands.

Both the Duke and Duchess of Sussex are said by friends to be sad that she is leaving. “The Duchess is gutted — so the officer is also upset as she didn’t want to leave the team,” a source tells PEOPLE.

https://people.com/royals/meghan-markle-is-gutted-by-sudden-departure-of-her-bodyguard-source/

According to People, THE American tabloid. Well, next to the Enquirer.  bored3 Yes, I am sure she is just shaken to the core -how could anybody possibly EVER want to leave her?  sly  blink
Miss Hathaway
Duchess

« Reply #128 on: January 14, 2019, 07:43:37 pm »

The People source was probably Megs trying to do damage control.   easter-bunny
sandy
Princess

« Reply #129 on: January 14, 2019, 08:33:23 pm »

According to People, THE American tabloid. Well, next to the Enquirer.  bored3 Yes, I am sure she is just shaken to the core -how could anybody possibly EVER want to leave her?  sly  blink

People has an editor of royal news who is a staunch royalist. They do crib things from UK newspapers though.
camilapitanga
Countess

« Reply #130 on: January 15, 2019, 01:40:34 am »

From what i undersatood this women left coz she wants to retire from being a cop, security.
Still i find it weird that so many reports about people leaving theyre team...if all the reports are true something very strange happens.IMHO i dont think its coz of Meghan.It would be very stupid of her to be mean to people working with her just like be mean, fight with kate as was sugested.

I do believe something goes on behind curtains i just dont believe its meghan being a *female dog*.She may be many things but stupid she isnt.
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #131 on: January 15, 2019, 02:05:11 am »

The police officer reportedly left the police force altogether. It's a high powered job and many get burned out by it all. The RPOs don't work with any particular Royal any more. In fact they work in rotation with different ones, something apparently the Queen wasn't happy with last year. They aren't 'employed' by any royals, unless they are private security like the Yorkies' team, which is paid for by Prince Andrew.

Edward Lane Fox (Harry's Private Secretary) reportedly retired because of his wife's health. That was signalled for months, back in 2017. He finally left in July 2018. Samantha Cohen was appointed interim PS in his place for a period of six months. She is still at KP. So the only one who left unexpectedly (and we don't know the reasons) was PR assistant Melissa.
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #132 on: January 15, 2019, 09:01:53 am »

High staff turnover is a red flag for poor leadership.
SouthernBelle
gossip insider

« Reply #133 on: January 15, 2019, 07:13:04 pm »

Or ridiculous demands on the part of the boss. 
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #134 on: January 18, 2019, 08:59:43 pm »

Hot new press secretary  flirt
Meghan's business lunch: Duchess heads to restaurant with her new right-hand man after Kensington Palace hires ex-Brexit speechwriter to take on the challenging role of deputy press secretary
* Christian Jones worked with David Davis during his time as the Brexit Secretary
* He is now the deputy director of press for Meghan, Harry, William and Catherine
* Role will see him working with journalists and advising royals on media strategy
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6608185/Duchess-heads-restaurant-new-deputy-press-secretary.html
Why’s here name first if he’s there to advise all four of the so called young royals? These pictures are staged as the picture agency’s Backgrid. That’s the agency celebrities call to get their pictures taken.

Keep Calm and Carry On
CarryingOn
Duchess

http://media.tumblr.com/6fa12932f6e3affcfb7d37c57f

« Reply #135 on: January 18, 2019, 09:27:19 pm »

Not to mention why are they at any restaurant together at all.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #136 on: January 18, 2019, 09:29:33 pm »

Weird. Is this a message?

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
misanthrocrat
courtier

« Reply #137 on: January 19, 2019, 02:46:29 am »

How do paps know to show up at just the right place and right time with such impromptu appearances unless notified ahead of time?

How do people buy into such "happened to be caught on camera" pics? By whom?

“To do good is noble. To tell others to do good is even nobler and much less trouble.”
― Mark Twain
Miss Hathaway
Duchess

« Reply #138 on: January 19, 2019, 05:08:48 pm »

Why would she not meet with him at Kensington Palace?   Perhaps because she does not live there and is not allowed on the grounds?   She did not look her usual "look at me" -- she had a slight smug smile, but that is her natural look.   However, she was not stroking her belly and throwing open her coat to shove her belly in the faces of those unfortunate enough to be in her presence, and coyly waving, etc.    so something is up, gang.    eating cookies
LadyLaura
Countess

« Reply #139 on: January 19, 2019, 05:12:19 pm »

^ I hope so...and I really hope she isn't indeed allowed on the grounds.
may she stay at the frog pond.

Two serpents fight one another. I bask in the glow of the conflict.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: