Royal Gossip
September 23, 2018, 11:52:07 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prince Harry: Press Articles & Random Chat 2018  (Read 7783 times)
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #100 on: September 16, 2018, 09:34:49 am »

^ I kind of understand the sympathetic press towards Kate. I've been in this situation - you like the guy from day one but 6 years later he wakes up and decides that he wants a serious relationship and wants to be free to find his woman while you've been cooking, cleaning and living with him for 6 years as his serious girlfriend. Women often wait in dead end relationships because they love the guy. That said,

^^ You're absolutely right. I still can't get Serena's theatrical ficasco from recently. She couldn't claim that there is favoritism to the other player, because Naomi was of color too so she went for the sexism claim and millions of gullible people fell for it while in fact she was the bully, the was treating the referee as a busboy in a restaurant and when she couldn't succeed in publicly humiliating him she asked for the manager.

Same with Megan. She already bleached her skin, allegedly, and has been passing for white for as long as things get her way, then turns to her black origins for the benefit. She already loved the sexism claims (complaining that the lead actors in Suits make more money than she does in the less than 5 min appearance per episode). If they hadn't married, she would have made Harry and brf's life a living hell. Still, I do not think she should coast in the family for too long because she doesn't only make herself look bad but the americans too.

^^^^ I think in UK they are not that thorough about your past or past marriages.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #101 on: September 16, 2018, 09:21:05 pm »

The thing is that both Waity and Meghan could’ve been shut down immediately had the royal family taken the initiative and controlled the narrative because both women proved that since they went to the press because both men are princes. The press can talk all they want but the fact remains that they don’t know what’s going on in the relationships and thatythe angle that both Wills and Harry could’ve taken. IMO though, Harry’s situation’s different because you can see that there were outside situations that this marriage’s being used for; distraction and pr for the royal family post Brexit and to look good to the commonwealth’s brown and black population. IMO, people are catching on that the marriage’s bs as they’re only seen out and about together only on engagements; like a pr couple.
I find it odd that nothing else was said about how much money the Hamilton and the concert for the vets made meanwhile a celebrity ends up doing this:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6173697/Naomi-Campbell-dons-black-cape-Leonardo-DiCaprio-raises-MILLIONS-environment.html

Keep Calm and Carry On
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #102 on: September 16, 2018, 09:42:08 pm »

^ I kind of understand the sympathetic press towards Kate. I've been in this situation - you like the guy from day one but 6 years later he wakes up and decides that he wants a serious relationship and wants to be free to find his woman while you've been cooking, cleaning and living with him for 6 years as his serious girlfriend. Women often wait in dead end relationships because they love the guy. That said,

She chose to freeload and move into his home at uni and be everything to him when she should have been building her own life. These days, women should know by now that men could choose to walk away at any time and they are not going to get much, only in exceptional situations. She wasn't his wife and she wasn't required to do all she did for him.

^^ You're absolutely right. I still can't get Serena's theatrical ficasco from recently. She couldn't claim that there is favoritism to the other player, because Naomi was of color too so she went for the sexism claim and millions of gullible people fell for it while in fact she was the bully, the was treating the referee as a busboy in a restaurant and when she couldn't succeed in publicly humiliating him she asked for the manager.

With all her privilege, Serena has no excuse for any of it.

Same with Megan. She already bleached her skin, allegedly, and has been passing for white for as long as things get her way, then turns to her black origins for the benefit. She already loved the sexism claims (complaining that the lead actors in Suits make more money than she does in the less than 5 min appearance per episode). If they hadn't married, she would have made Harry and brf's life a living hell. Still, I do not think she should coast in the family for too long because she doesn't only make herself look bad but the americans too.

She and Harry are well suited; he thinks he should get millions and only do a handful of appearances a month.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #103 on: September 16, 2018, 10:19:06 pm »

Harry talking to young leaders at the Obama summit.
https://skippyisheretostay.tumblr.com/post/178155461553/skippyisheretostay-thank-you-anon-i-love
Then he goes on to marry a divorced selfish vapid sexualized aging supporting American actress who’s image of an activist and humanitarian was manufactured by her pr agents, who uses race when she wants something but usually lives on her white side and only has pr relationships with successful people of colour like Serena Williams. How can people not be ticked off at him when he talks like this but does something like marrying Meghan. How can he explain to these young people what it is about Meghan that they should emulate since he’s married to her. It’s quite mad to think that a woman like this is changing the monarchy today. She’s just a messy nasty user commoner who’s part of the trashy celebrity culture that the younger generation’s obsessed with and want to emulate and buy whatever products they’re selling at the detriment of their own self worth.

Keep Calm and Carry On
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #104 on: September 16, 2018, 10:30:31 pm »

If Harry had wanted, he would have been able to find an actress at a good level or maybe just found someone who liked the celeb scene just like he did.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #105 on: September 16, 2018, 10:46:01 pm »

True although there’s so little to admire about the celebrity scene and is quite detrimental to the very people he claims to want to help; the younger generation. All actresses, even ones that I think are classy such as Naomi Harris, comes with pr and a fierce independence as they spend their time working on their brand, themselves, as well as their career. They’re used to attracting attention to themselves and wouldn’t appreciate sharing the spotlight so an actress would’ve been a bad choice. Grifters like Meghan who really didn’t have an acting career per se and basically lived a vapid existence would be the only ones to deal with/con Harry. Now younger people are looking up to her and admire her now that she’s marketed as an American princess and she’s in with the royal family like no one else before.  bignono
During Christmas, Harry mentioned that he didn’t want to spoil the surprise. I hope that the surprise involves why he’s with Meghan as she’s the antithesis of what he claims to be about.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2018, 10:53:05 pm by windsor2 » Logged

Keep Calm and Carry On
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #106 on: September 16, 2018, 11:11:18 pm »

That's the thing, marketing yourself as something doesn't mean you are that something just that you wish to be. The manic spending is out there. DM is nicely exposing her one article at a time no matter how flattering articles are printed for her. I wish there were inspiring role models for the young people out there - the teenagers. That post is vacant on the world stage and no, Gigi or Riri or Kylie  are not good examples. Why can't someone become famous for studying hard or inventing something that helps the world (not like Elizabeth Holmes). Why can't someone get interesting with family values and integrity. I mean, how hard is it to find such people who can aspire to the teens. 
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #107 on: September 16, 2018, 11:21:32 pm »

Thing is, that those women who have accomplished such things are too busy with their own lives and Harry has spent his life drifting around and doing nothing. He did his service, but rejected a chance at a promotion because he would have to do desk work and actually settle into a routine life. He will not likely attract any such woman even if he were to divorce Meg mainly since he refuses to get his life together and actually run aspects of his life that are actually under his control. Harry has only until now been living with his father, long past the time that any sane man would live with his father (despite living in palaces and being able to move out even as a teen) and he made the mistake of jut clubbing and boozing, perhaps thinking that an aristocratic family would work to attract  his attention to a nice enough girl who would be (like his mother) malleable, compliant, and a passive breeder.

Instead however, Harry has not had families handing over their daughters and sisters and nieces and so we have a mess of a situation for him. Meg was in fact there and basically willing.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: