Royal Gossip
September 23, 2018, 11:55:31 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dukes of Cambridge: Press Articles & Random Chat 2018  (Read 4933 times)
livylivy
Countess

« Reply #60 on: September 10, 2018, 11:34:39 pm »

worship

"I don't believe that William realized that shallow, selfish people are everywhere and second, his mother was one of the best aristos in the land and Diana did more to de-stigmatize AIDS than any normal woman would have been capable of doing."

worship worship

He loathes aristos yet he s one of them with the lifestyle of the most spoilt titled ones.
He claims he' s normal yet he has  NO idea about normalcy, about commuting, waking up before dawning to go to work, going back home late evening, having a " normal" modest 3 bedroom home not in the centre, cuing up at tesco, struggling to make ends meet.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #61 on: September 11, 2018, 12:17:33 am »

Thing is, that his mother was in touch, but her main flaw is a belief that you can ignore who you really are for any period of time and that others will see her as normal, not as she was portrayed. Diana was a decent person, but her flaw is her belief that she would be seen as just like anyone else any time she chose. She ended up mixed up with a bad crowd since after all, Dodi was willing to play to her self delusions; Diana never realized that if not for her status, Dodi would never have left his fiancee for her. It was her title and status that attracted the Fayed's positive attention.

William never gave his titled female peers a chance and never really even gave them the time of day. He was too busy 'being' the holy savior of the nation and too busy reaping the accolades of the gutter press. If he had worked with the Prince's Trust and actually done duties and made appearances, he would have met and attracted decent women. He instead decided to live a life of relentless rebellion, giving the middle finger to everyone who only wanted him to become the leader they knew he had the ability to be and I do believe that he refuses to get it that just because he lost his mother, it doesn't mean he knows it all.

As for Kate, I do believe that she should never have taken the choice in life to view herself as a victim just because she didn't get born into a titled family. That doens't mean that she is automatically a good person, no matter how she mistreats people.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #62 on: September 13, 2018, 02:40:58 am »

Will Kate go too? Duke of Cambridge announces trip to Africa later this MONTH to highlight conservation efforts - 18 years after he first 'fell in love' with the continent
The Duke of Cambridge will return to Africa for a conservation-led visit to the continent later this month, he announced tonight.
William, 36, revealed he will be making a working visit to Namibia, Tanzania and Kenya later this month during his first speech as patron of the Royal African Society (RAS).
Royal watchers will be hoping for an appearance from his wife Kate, who has kept a low profile since giving birth to Prince Louis in April.
However it is unlikely that the Duchess will join; she has attended just a handful of official appearances in recent months - including Trooping the Colour and Wimbledon - during her maternity leave.  huh
Dates of the Duke's Africa visit have yet to be announced. MailOnline has contacted Kensington Palace for further detail.
William, who took over the role from the Queen in December 2016 after 64 years, told a central London reception for the RAS: 'Africa's wildlife is suffering as well as its people.
William described the futures of Britain and Africa as being 'inextricably intertwined' and stated that African communities have 'a long history in Britain.'
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-6160995/William-announces-trip-Africa-Kate-too.html

https://78.media.tumblr.com/deb89c5e279bc9a70d795585b81fc326/tumblr_peyfo6FmxF1ud2swf_540.jpg

Keep Calm and Carry On
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #63 on: September 13, 2018, 03:20:28 am »

\William described the futures of Britain and Africa as being 'inextricably intertwined' and stated that African communities have 'a long history in Britain.'

Through colonialism and the African nations don't have a history in Britain as equals, but as subject people of a colonial empire. He has no brain whatsoever and while I'm not one to encourage the resentment created by colonialism, William is so willfully brainless that it hurts.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #64 on: September 13, 2018, 04:27:14 am »

Africans have had a long history in Britain. They've been there since Roman times.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/aug/12/black-people-presence-in-british-history-for-centuries
buflesse
Duchess

« Reply #65 on: September 13, 2018, 05:17:11 pm »

I think that William and Kate aren't living together and lead largely separate lives.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #66 on: September 13, 2018, 06:14:46 pm »

It would appear so as she hasn’t been doing any engagements for months. I find it extremely suspicious that her absence other than showing up for royal family engagements hasn’t been addressed in the press. When the press does bring her up, they just say that she has taken a low profile since the birth of Louis. Why is it that a senior working royal gets a massive pass like this?

Keep Calm and Carry On
sandy
Princess

« Reply #67 on: September 13, 2018, 06:34:54 pm »

She's had excuses made for her poor work ethic for years. More have been added over the years. Unless she "bargained" with HM to get out of doing work which to me would be a bad reflection on the Queen. I think her being "praised" for staying home with the children is very patronizing to working women today who work to support a two income household. It is expensive these days to pay for childrens' education something Kate and Will never have to worry about. And the woman can't even venture out a few hours a week to do any work and she does leave the children for "fun" events. After the Queen being "tough" with previous royal wives, this is downright offensive IMO to let Kate get by doing little or nothing.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #68 on: September 13, 2018, 11:22:48 pm »

It's a real shame that he married someone who ended up pulling him right back to how his parents lived; he married Kate to be liberated from all of it. Irony, he ended up in a marriage of convenience, something that usually brings benefits, with Kate bringing no benefits to the marriage. The vaunted middle class normalcy he sought has in fact ended up being a more conventional royal marriage.

windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #69 on: September 16, 2018, 06:53:56 pm »

She was never middle class when you think abut it because she puts on heirs and graces with her posh accent and refusal to work prior to Wills foolishly marrying her. I think he married the devil he knew who like the perks and can tolerate the press but in actuality, as KF said, brought nothing to the marriage. He attended church with the queen. He looks relaxed and pleased with himself as he doesn't have his limpet with him.
It's a family affair! The Queen gets into the autumnal spirit in an orange ensemble as she heads to church at Balmoral with William, Charles and Camilla
Her Majesty looked in great spirits, no doubt delighted to be spending time with her grandson Prince William, 36, who joined her in the back of her chauffeur-drive Bentley for the outing to Crathie Kirk.
The Duke of Cambridge looked smart in a dark suit and red tie, but there was no sign of his wife The Duchess of Cambridge, who no doubt had her hands full with their three children, George, Charlotte and Louis.   bored3 No, she's too busy being lazy and leaving the kids to her numerous nannies and staff.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-6173303/Queen-goes-church-Balmoral-William-Charles-Camilla.html
« Last Edit: September 16, 2018, 06:56:58 pm by windsor2 » Logged

Keep Calm and Carry On
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #70 on: September 16, 2018, 07:03:34 pm »

HM looks fab.  She’ll bury them all at this rate.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #71 on: September 16, 2018, 07:05:54 pm »

I sometimes wonder if HM intends to bury her entire family. If Charles goes before her, I bet HM will quietly gloat that she outlasted someone who has clearly prayed for her to die.

She was never middle class when you think abut it because she puts on heirs and graces with her posh accent and refusal to work prior to Wills foolishly marrying her. I think he married the devil he knew who like the perks and can tolerate the press but in actuality, as KF said, brought nothing to the marriage. He attended church with the queen. He looks relaxed and pleased with himself as he doesn't have his limpet with him.

She was in fact middle class; she had no real money in her background, so her family took out loans and took money from her shady uncle; she has no background of ancestors who really left a unique mark, so she put up a front of being from a background of gentry and only dated boys from the gentry or better. She has no professional accomplishments that would have enabled her to move around at the top, so she accused the press of preventing her from being able to go to work. She has all the negative characteristics that are a part of her background and upbringing. She couldn't even responsibly handle the press attention, so she decided to cause drama.

The reality is, that if her REAL way she chose to live her life came out, I am sure she never would have gotten that ring. For some reason the press never looked into her life in detail and she's gotten away with tons of BS that would have driven other women out of William's life.

William wanted to be normal, but he really didn't think like normal men. Most normal men would not marry someone with nothing to her name and would never have put up with their family members being bashed nonstop and I am certain that normal men even with millions in the bank wouldn't have let her leech off of them. For all his vaunted aspirations to normalcy, he didn't think and act like someone who had to make his way in the world. He also failed to spot the warning signs that most normal men are out to pay attention to.

buflesse
Duchess

« Reply #72 on: September 16, 2018, 09:44:51 pm »

A bit odd that Kate was not there. Why not bring the kids to church?
Snowpea
Duchess

« Reply #73 on: September 18, 2018, 03:38:47 pm »

Wasty probably would hiss and growl if she ever came near Holy water. Maybe it's store-bought pizza day for the kiddies? Who knows?  eating cookies
« Last Edit: September 18, 2018, 03:42:29 pm by Snowpea » Logged
CarryingOn
Duchess

http://media.tumblr.com/6fa12932f6e3affcfb7d37c57f

« Reply #74 on: September 18, 2018, 04:08:58 pm »

^ laugh I see what you did there.

I'm team they live completely separate lives, something most of us stated years before but I think it's pretty hook, line, sinker, no exceptions at this point. William actually is doing work and she is 100% no where to be seen, even for small things like church and it's not as if a nanny couldn't watch that kid for a few hours. She's somewhere doing nothing and no one cares anymore. It's pretty much decided that she's a lost cause and why bother.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #75 on: September 18, 2018, 04:44:34 pm »

I don't know if it's true or not but to me it sounds plausible. One of the Magazines (not Us or People, it could have been In Touch) had the headline that Kate was upset that Will wasn't availing himself of a paternity leave and is working again.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #76 on: September 18, 2018, 05:04:58 pm »

I think reality has set in for William and he has come to the realization that he isn't someone who has some kind of magical touch that means he doesn't have to earn his keep. I also believe that he's tired of his adopted family and wants a more conventional domestic life that is just his wife/consort and children. I also think he has stopped caring about Kate's feelings and isn't doing paternity leave since there really isn't any point to it. He isn't like everyone else and I do believe he would prefer to get out of his house and reenter the wider world again.

^ laugh I see what you did there.
I'm team they live completely separate lives, something most of us stated years before but I think it's pretty hook, line, sinker, no exceptions at this point. William actually is doing work and she is 100% no where to be seen, even for small things like church and it's not as if a nanny couldn't watch that kid for a few hours. She's somewhere doing nothing and no one cares anymore. It's pretty much decided that she's a lost cause and why bother.

Going to church would be anathema and Kate could put her daughter in Sunday school, but that would mean she wouldn't be the center of the universe. She would have to sing hymns, greet the other congregants, and she would listen to a sermon that preaches values she does not follow. In a way it would mean growing up and she's fought against that for much of her twenties.

HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #77 on: September 22, 2018, 10:35:39 pm »

Kate Middleton & Prince William Attend Close Friend's Wedding — with George & Charlotte!

https://imagesvc.timeincapp.com/v3/mm/image?url=https%3A%2F%2Fpeopledotcom.files.wordpress.com%2F2018%2F09%2Fprince-william2.jpg%3Fw%3D2000&w=800&q=85

Prince George and Princess Charlotte are back in familiar roles — pageboy and bridesmaid!

On Saturday afternoon, members of the royal family stepped out for the wedding of one of Kate Middleton’s closest friends, Sophie Carter, who married Robert Snuggs at St. Andrew’s Episcopal Church in Norfolk.

The country wedding was attended by Prince William, Princess Kate and their two eldest children.

For the weekend affair, both children wore traditional bridal attendant outfits in white and blue. Charlotte, 3, was one of three bridesmaids, while George, 5, was among the chosen four pageboys.

Dressed in a traditional tailcoat and vest, 36-year-old William arrived with some friends. Kate, also 36, wore a striking blue dress as she arrived with the children in a decorated farmer’s truck, which might usually be used for carrying people to a shoot or hunt.

Kate’s parents Carole and Michael Middleton were also in attendance, as was their son James. However, Pippa Middleton, who’s expecting her first child next month, was not present. 

[...]

https://people.com/royals/kate-middleton-prince-william-kids-sophie-carter-wedding/
sandy
Princess

« Reply #78 on: September 22, 2018, 10:44:05 pm »

I guess she'll count it as a royal duty. She can leave Louis or fun events like this but work forget about it.

I guess Ma Midd was sizing up prospects for James.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #79 on: September 22, 2018, 11:07:06 pm »

Kate Middleton & Prince William Attend Close Friend's Wedding — with George & Charlotte!
https://imagesvc.timeincapp.com/v3/mm/image?url=https%3A%2F%2Fpeopledotcom.files.wordpress.com%2F2018%2F09%2Fprince-william2.jpg%3Fw%3D2000&w=800&q=85
Prince George and Princess Charlotte are back in familiar roles — pageboy and bridesmaid!

On Saturday afternoon, members of the royal family stepped out for the wedding of one of Kate Middleton’s closest friends, Sophie Carter, who married Robert Snuggs at St. Andrew’s Episcopal Church in Norfolk.

The country wedding was attended by Prince William, Princess Kate and their two eldest children.

For the weekend affair, both children wore traditional bridal attendant outfits in white and blue. Charlotte, 3, was one of three bridesmaids, while George, 5, was among the chosen four pageboys.

Dressed in a traditional tailcoat and vest, 36-year-old William arrived with some friends. Kate, also 36, wore a striking blue dress as she arrived with the children in a decorated farmer’s truck, which might usually be used for carrying people to a shoot or hunt.

Kate’s parents Carole and Michael Middleton were also in attendance, as was their son James. However, Pippa Middleton, who’s expecting her first child next month, as not present. [...]
https://people.com/royals/kate-middleton-prince-william-kids-sophie-carter-wedding/

Time for Ma Midds to sic James on society and I am certain that Ma and Kate are already trying to be sweetly passive aggressive with various socialites who are single and are hunting out their favorite types, the vulnerable, possibly mentally ill, and isolated types that they specialize in recruiting for their marital projects. I do not think the strong and secure and protected types are going to fall for that rotten family and they're more likely to file a restraining order.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: