Royal Gossip
October 20, 2017, 10:47:15 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 ... 56   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pippa is engaged to James Matthews  (Read 45649 times)
Little light
Baroness

« Reply #740 on: April 09, 2017, 07:28:26 pm »

You would,think they would want to have Vogue Williams there for the publicity, if nothing else. And to justify selling the wedding to Hello.
HRHOlya
Countess

« Reply #741 on: April 09, 2017, 08:48:44 pm »

I think that there is truth in reports that Pip doesn't want some women around, as not to be upstaged. She upstaged her own sister, and the Medd women must be quite aware of their shortcomings in the looks department (mostly the looking old, leathery skin etc), so I do believe that pip will ban any attractive/ pretty woman she can.

On the other hand I have to say I'd deal with the guest list in a similar way, because every extra plate costs accordingly extra, and beyond that I'm not interested to feed someone's shag of the week/ date and then on top of that have them forever burnt into the pictures of my wedding day, only to never see them again...
Sheridan_is_appalled
Baroness

« Reply #742 on: April 09, 2017, 09:35:05 pm »

Pippa could have had a nicer wedding if Ma didn't hire all those astroturfers to defend Spongeface NoPants on the Daily Fail.

I haven't played since I stopped
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #743 on: April 10, 2017, 05:01:08 pm »

Richard Palmer has just tweeted that KP has confirmed that the Cambridges and Harry will be guests at Pippa's wedding and that George and Charlotte will be page and bridesmaid.

Charlotte will be just two.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #744 on: April 10, 2017, 05:32:49 pm »

Ooooh this wedding will be so entertaining.

When the bbc correspondent is snarky you know you are an idiot

tThis from @KensingtonRoyal press office who've taken on two more clients; clients who aren't royal: https://t.co/ZVnDaN0YMa

And the got Middleton WRONG   laugh
« Last Edit: April 10, 2017, 05:41:37 pm by Alexandrine » Logged

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #745 on: April 10, 2017, 06:01:25 pm »

why should KP put out a press release like this? is it because William, kate, Harry, George and Charollete will be there? security costs?
Good grief I'm not best speller but I would make darn sure I get Middleton right in the headline
« Last Edit: April 10, 2017, 06:10:45 pm by Fly on the wall » Logged

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #746 on: April 10, 2017, 06:09:45 pm »

Charles must be cringing so hard.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #747 on: April 10, 2017, 06:17:38 pm »

yup .

On the + George and charlotte  will look cute and I hope they act out

Prince George and Princess Charlotte to take starring role at Auntie Pippa Middleton's wedding
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04/10/prince-george-princess-charlotte-take-starring-role-auntie-pippa/

Peter Hunt‏Verified account @BBCPeterHun
Until now @KensingtonRoyal have always insisted they don't speak for Pippa Middleton

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #748 on: April 10, 2017, 06:18:16 pm »

^^You're right, Alex. This is going to be awesome.   tehe

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #749 on: April 10, 2017, 06:23:28 pm »

Dickie Arbiter is SO DONE

Can someone tell me why are @KensingtonRoyal have announced Pippa Middleton's wedding when the whole day is private and she's not a royal?

Very weird and unprecedented. By all means say the Cambridge's en famile are going but as it's private why is it being officialy announced https://t.co/hcSPoSRoUm

Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #750 on: April 10, 2017, 06:36:16 pm »

The Press disclosure  from the KP Press office is a bit bewildering but of course Willy and Kate must have wanted to release this information to a breathless public. No public statement concerning them or their children is ever issued without their say so, therefore they wanted it known as a matter of public interest. Carole must be ecstatic.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #751 on: April 10, 2017, 06:43:47 pm »

Yeah it was obvious this is why we know they are complete idiots. When the press will be there they will not complain no? So why this and not other activities?!  bored3 laugh

Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #752 on: April 10, 2017, 06:57:08 pm »

This release was apparently made by KP to the Press/media to inform them that there will be media facilities at the wedding. Therefore it is not going to be private. The Hello deal must have fallen through. It's a wonder it's not going to be televised!  tehe
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #753 on: April 10, 2017, 07:05:35 pm »

LOL! I knew there was not going to be Hello deal. But even then seriously? Will is ok with this and not with others... makes no sense. The royal reporters sound as done as us.

windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #754 on: April 10, 2017, 07:30:45 pm »

There was a post on the Harry dating Meghan thread that a inquiry was made into using the venue where Charles and Camilla got married. It could be for Pippa's wedding. It's strange for KP to issue a statement and get the name wrong in the headline. She's not royal and the statement had a gaping error rendering useless imo.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2017, 07:33:38 pm by windsor2 » Logged

Keep Calm and Carry On
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #755 on: April 10, 2017, 07:38:47 pm »

Sorry it was two twitter posts one by royal reporter and another by royal focus. If someone can bring them I would be grateful it didn't work in my cellphone.  sorry
« Last Edit: April 10, 2017, 09:35:20 pm by Alexandrine » Logged

Spitfire
Countess

« Reply #756 on: April 10, 2017, 08:03:49 pm »

IMO, KP has done this to justify the enormous security costs which will be incurred by the taxpayers from having The Cambridges and PH at the wedding.  So much for a quiet, family wedding... wopedo

The ghost of Frances Winchcombe is finding a new house to haunt.  She has reportedly said: "Carole Middleton scares me to death..."
Sheridan_is_appalled
Baroness

« Reply #757 on: April 10, 2017, 09:08:15 pm »

I give this marriage 4 years tops. Anyone else?

I haven't played since I stopped
india
Princess

« Reply #758 on: April 10, 2017, 10:29:20 pm »

^ I agree. Rat Face will become disillusioned with the aura of the RF particularly The Duke of Dork. Leatherette will run through Rat Face's money and she will fly the coop. Or Rat Face will put a lock on his money and she will fly the coop.
Mememe
Baroness

Artist Credit: www.murielbarclay.co.uk

« Reply #759 on: April 10, 2017, 11:30:30 pm »

Have you noticed that the twitter notifications re: the front page of newspapers  are always about the headline even though each and every time there is a royal story they are attempting to bring to attention.

Example:  https://mobile.twitter.com/hendopolis/status/851546366434213890/photo/1

I've noticed this a few times in retweets by Richard PAlmer.  It seems to be his way of highlighting the royal stories without talking directly about them.   aAnyone else notice this??

Source : https://mobile.twitter.com/hendopolis/status/851546366434213890
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 ... 56   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: