Royal Gossip
April 20, 2019, 07:48:39 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Speculation about Letizia's weight  (Read 10180 times)
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« on: July 26, 2011, 12:28:47 am »

Look at the arm  blink

http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/2764/32514419.jpg

« Last Edit: October 17, 2011, 03:34:30 pm by Alexandrine » Logged

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Earth Angel
Countess

Can you imagine a time when the truth ran free ...

« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2011, 12:39:36 am »

For a body builder it's normal. I'm not concerned about Letizia because she is maintaining muscle mass, even though she is so very tiny. Granted it wouldn't hurt her to put on 20 lbs. or so yet she probably has a very high metabolism. dontknow ...

"The searching-out and thorough investigation of truth ought to be the primary study of man." ~ Cicero
"The way to gain a good reputation, is to endeavor to be what you desire to appear" ~ Socrates
"During times of universal deceit telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act". ~ George Orwell
"On the road from the City of Skepticism, I had to pass through the Valley of Ambiguity". ~ Adam Smith

*All posts are my opinion, based on what I know to be true at the time of the post, unless otherwise specified. All intents and purposes are free; no ill will or maliciousness involved*
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2011, 12:44:08 am »

I don't know, she looked more "normal" when she got engaged and without the botox in her face she would look different imo

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Byechoc
Countess

Nothing happens by accident. everything was a ....

« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2011, 12:48:31 am »

^I agree with alex... She is anorexic.. She never was and never will be fat... her bond struture doesn't alow that.. But that arm show that between those bonds there is no muscle!  hide She needs psicotherapy! She is so beautifull but with all these weigh lost she is so strange... these days she doesn't look fine in any closes!

In life nothing happens by accident. we must remember that there are no good that lasts forever. And evil that never ends. God works in mysterious ways. So I just have to accept what happens because we do not know what we gain by things go this way. Not always what initially seems an award is the. This happens when we fall in love, when we found out a new job when a friend disappears or when someone leaves for ever.
The Chocolate Princess
Administrator

A chocolate a day keeps the doctor away!

« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2011, 12:53:09 am »

No definitely not normal. ick Reminds me of Madonna's arms. < CLICK >

Letizia was always too thin for my taste. She totally has an eating disorder if you ask me. I never liked her appearance. She looks cold and calculating. hide I prefer Maxima who is normal or some might say a little chubby, but absolutely heartwarming and charming. A princess, who is also a mommy you could hug and feel comfortable. sigh -Maxima-

YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2011, 12:56:53 am »

to answer you question: no.
THAT arm looks creepy!

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Mada
Baroness

« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2011, 09:34:16 pm »

God ! blink that's not beautiful to watch !!

Even if you are in a minority of one. The truth is still the truth. An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody will see it. Mahatma Gandi
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2011, 05:25:33 pm »

What is going wrong with her? Cripes, would someone PLEASE get her the help she needs.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2011, 06:18:34 pm »

I forgot to say that the photo was from last year but imo things haven't changed a lot

This is her back at the prewedding of the Cambs. And when the Qatar emir came to Spain she looked like this.

In this video you can see her upclose without photoshop.

YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2011, 01:22:03 am »

Shocked
She looks creepy!
In the vid she was making peace between those two girls right? She kept saying something like 'apologise to her and shake hands' I think.
For some reason she looked a bit annoyed at one moment but I don't know why!

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2011, 03:07:09 pm »

Yes more or less, she is saying forgive her, forgive her all the time.... the girls had a tiff before she came and she was trying to mediate between them.  It's funny when Felipe cames and when he sees whats happening disappears.  Coffee screen

Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #11 on: October 17, 2011, 03:36:09 pm »

Her sister doesn't look much better:

http://www.vanitatis.com/fotos/album_2011/201110173qmd600.jpg

Another thing that I forgot to post is that french Elle speculated a possible comeback of her anorexia

Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #12 on: November 23, 2011, 10:30:24 am »

oooh

http://www.elmundo.es/blogs/elmundo/lafotodelasemana/2011/11/23/letizia-extrema-delgadez.html

Byechoc
Countess

Nothing happens by accident. everything was a ....

« Reply #13 on: November 23, 2011, 01:07:23 pm »

Shocked

In life nothing happens by accident. we must remember that there are no good that lasts forever. And evil that never ends. God works in mysterious ways. So I just have to accept what happens because we do not know what we gain by things go this way. Not always what initially seems an award is the. This happens when we fall in love, when we found out a new job when a friend disappears or when someone leaves for ever.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #14 on: November 23, 2011, 08:40:36 pm »

Oh sh*t!
She's not skinny she's skeletal!

Duchess Georgiana
courtier

« Reply #15 on: November 27, 2011, 04:34:00 am »

:eyes: Geez, the lady is toooo gaunt. She better contact Crown Princess Victoria for some advice.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #16 on: December 01, 2011, 10:19:41 pm »

ANother year of this and she will be dead of a heart attack. Why is she doing this to herself?

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Gwendolyn
Baroness

Stupor Mundi

« Reply #17 on: December 01, 2011, 10:51:54 pm »

Anorexia is harder to beat than heroin.  That's probably why it's happening to her.

"A still more glorious dawn awaits." --Carl Sagan
Vicki
royal watcher

« Reply #18 on: December 02, 2011, 01:56:35 am »

Such a shame! I like her.
Catrina
courtier

« Reply #19 on: December 02, 2011, 03:47:09 pm »

Yesterday's newspaper in my country had a doctor admit she weighed 44 Kg, and is 1.61 meters tall.

But then he also said that Kate M is 1.78 meter high, and weighs 46 Kg.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: